Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Negatronica

Looking for co-author(s) for megawad

I'm making a megawad for Doom2. I plan for it to support Single player, DM, and Co-op. I have already started about 8 maps, some new textures, and flats. I am a good level designer so if you know you suck then please don't reply. I'm looking for anyone interested in making maps/mids/textures. If your interested please EMail me at shitbag@gsiwave.com. If possible, send me a past .wad you have created. My past .wads were: mancubus.wad, ratcage.wad, hltrsklt.wad, CF.wad(Doom1), Magenetic.wad.

If you are interested, I'll send you what I got done so far and you can judge me from there...

Thank you.

UPDATE: There are a few of maps I made back in '97 still floating around: They are at http://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/. There names are: testsite.wad, chaos.wad, and future.wad. These were the first maps I ever uploaded but still look alright.
My megawad pics are at: http:http://www.doomwadstation.suhost.com/mega/sbagmega.html Keep in mind I just started this, in fact I don't even have a name picked out yet...

Post some screenshots or upload a demo version so we can see what it is heading at.

8 levels done so far? Good! It is usually the best idea to present some of the work before asking for teammates.

Links to sites where your previous wads can be downloaded from would be useful - they don't appear to be in the standard archives.

I searched through my archives and was able to find every one of his levels. They are now all posted through any one of the links I provided earlier. If you want his work or are considering helping him out, take a gander.

I would, if downloading wasn't so slow...
I really don't want to download with 75byt/sec, it are too slow for me.

I emailed support about the slow servers since it apparently has continued into today which is unacceptable. If they were a free host I don't think I'd have much to say but since I pay for hosting there I expect and usually receive a little bit more.
hopefully the slow server problem will be solved shortly

Brad_tilf said:
If they were a free host I don't think I'd have much to say but since [b]I pay[/b} for hosting there I expect and usually receive a little bit more.

You don't say, you paid for that service?. Bah, find a other one, it sucks too bad to be paid for. How much are you paiding them?.

Well, whatever was binding up their bandwidth seems to have cleared itself. I downloaded one of the wads as a test this morning and it came across at 24K+ a sec so all is good again. :-)