Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

This is hands down one of the absolute best documentaries about a video game I've ever seen

Nobody on Youtube can touch this guy when it comes to gaming documentaries. And this a documentary about one of the greatest games of them all. 

He is good. Ahoy is also excellent. His documentary on Polybius where he explores the legend and identifies a highly likely culprit for starting the myth is superb.

Thanks

9 hours ago, ASD said:

I've been following strafefox's documentaries of the Sega Mega Drive classics. The presentation of his vids is superb and he does that in his spare time.

https://youtu.be/Vdvtssb10Q8

1 hour ago, Murdoch said:

He is good. Ahoy is also excellent. His documentary on Polybius where he explores the legend and identifies a highly likely culprit for starting the myth is superb.

Thanks for sharing these. I needed some more quality gaming documentaries to check out. Subbed to both of them.

I can vouch for Gaming Historian, Strafefox and Ahoy. Excellent channels. Strafefox is probably my favorite of the bunch. Ahoy would be close, but his content is very few and far between these days. Definitely worth checking out his back catalog though.

My Life in Gaming is a great channel I recommend, though they only have a few actual "documentaries". Here's one they recently did about M2, which was included on the physical versions of Battle Garegga. Excellent doc for fans of this company, and shooter fans in general:

On 1/4/2020 at 12:18 AM, Murdoch said:

Ahoy did a video on Doom too, did you know it?

2 hours ago, DSC said:

Ahoy did a video on Doom too, did you know it?

Yes I checked out all his videos after the polybius one.