Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Doom Rampage

I've been reading up on the whole thing on Doom Rampage. I think it's great that someone's finally done a TC based on a demon's POV. But I don't really agree with the parts where you get to use the guns marines are carrying. WTF -- I always thought it was sufficient for your Hell Knight (though they call him a baron of hell) to be able to scratch and throw fireballs. Thought it would be nice if someone arranged it so that you could be any of the demons from Doom I and Doom II. In any case, kudos to the team that's developing Doom Rampage.

I was working on a doom TC where you got to be the Angel of death (at the end of spear of destiny) and you cleaned up the mess that the humans made. You don't get any weapons except for claws and fireballs. the only way you could get health was to drain it out of your foes when you slashed the life out of them with you claws.

You fort both demons and marines, but I never figured out what the "life drain" codepre was for zdoom (when you use the tome of power with the zappy gloves)

while we're on the topic of monster tc's, somebody mentioned something called captain mancubus. as you all know, i'm a big fan of the mancubus, and this peaks my interest. could anyone supply info?