Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enforcer

New 20+ Minutes Of Gameplay Footage! ! !

6 hours ago, Gez said:

- she sucked so bad at the game (yes, she admits it several times) 

Marketing dilemma. Do you let your game be played by people who have big audiences but are terrible at playing, therefore potentially muddying the message for your game, or do you only let people who are good play it and show it off? This is not just for DE, but all games..

Because she really is woeful and I don't feel at all excited watching her gameplay.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:36 PM, Super Mighty G said:

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Would it be a bad thing if Nintendo had to cancel Metroid Prime 4 due to the awesomeness of Doom Eternal?

38 minutes ago, Jalapen0 said:

Would it be a bad thing if Nintendo had to cancel Metroid Prime 4 due to the awesomeness of Doom Eternal?

That seems like a totally ridiculous question. 

Posting this here to avoid making another thread:

I know that everyone knows this guy but I wanna share it nonetheless, because here he plays through one of the later Slayer Gates in the game and we get to see some of the new monsters in action.

-Cyberdemon seems to retain most  of it's attacks from 2016, even down to the sword which is now retractable

-Archvile is pretty much a Summoner reskin. Looks cool but eh idk, I was expecting something more

-Pain Elemental is apparently a heavy enemy now? We could kinda infer that from last year's footage but we get to have a better look at it now. He doesn't seem to actually spawn lost souls that act independently but I'm completely ok with that :v

-Cool meathook upgrade that burns enemies

14 minutes ago, TheRedTide said:

The Tyrant looks really neat, tho I wish his rockets would fly as fast as the Cyberdemon's did back in Doom'16.

He'll be spawning in as a regular enemy, even tho a super / heavy one. You have to balance it a bit I would presume.

1 hour ago, Caffeine Freak said:

T-Pain streamed Doom Eternal on Twitch with Hugo Martin. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but so far, it's sort of a combination of funny and awkward.

This seems the current default thread for new gameplay footage, so here. Stream starts just past the 6 minute mark:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/550071943?t=

LMFAO, love how Hugo is doing the nervous water swirl every couple of seconds to do something with his hands.

2 hours ago, STILES said:

LMFAO, love how Hugo is doing the nervous water swirl every couple of seconds to do something with his hands.

He was trying so hard not to say something too, you could tell he was just “what the fuck am I watching” all over his face.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

I still haven't watched very much, but I do hope they get Hugo his own mic at some point. This'll be even more awkward if T-Pain has to keep swiveling around in his chair to ask him questions for the duration of the stream.

16 hours ago, Caffeine Freak said:

T-Pain streamed Doom Eternal on Twitch with Hugo Martin.

I watched a bit of this but stopped because It was stuff I don't want spoiled. The

Spoiler

mech hand

was surprising and I look forward to finding out if more is included in the game

10 hours ago, Foebane72 said:

In the first video, I loved the return of Malcolm Betruger's voice!

what?

but didn't his voice actor passed away in 2013?

10 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of that but it's not the same voice as Betruger for sure.

That demon voice sure reminded me of him.

Man with the amount of gameplay revealed and leaked art I feel like I don't even need to play the game anymore lol, spoilers.