Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roofi

Look at my beautiful flock of sheep

TBH I'd love a WAD full of weird stuff like that. I guess it would have to have a bit of cohesion, though.

Haha, that's pretty silly. Don't take them inside the base, they might be full of demons.... Trojan Rams. :p

8 hours ago, Pechudin said:

TBH I'd love a WAD full of weird stuff like that. I guess it would have to have a bit of cohesion, though.

Kama Sutra has a bunch of fun silly things like that, but maybe not quite as cute (mostly vehicles and tennis courts and stuff).

Kama Sutra 2 has a "corpse" which is a sector cutout of a person lying on the ground. But sadly it is unreleased, so we cannot see this genius up close.

EDIT:

Oh also, iirc there's a sector goat in a certain wad released last year, but I think it was a secret, so I won't tell you which wad or where it is.

Do you feed them with dead Marines? How many do they eat per day? From the picture, it looks like 2?

I imagine dead Marines are a pretty expensive food...

16 hours ago, Pechudin said:

Doomcute Community Project? May the cutest doomcute win?

6 hours ago, Linguica said:

Doomcute Community Project? May the cutest doomcute win?

A kind of ... corrupted IKEA warehouse? Hell invades modern art gallery?

As for someone suggesting Kama-Sutra, what I am looking for is a literal "walking simulator" where the aim of the map is to show me weird stuff. Are there DooM walking simulators? With story maybe?

16 hours ago, Pechudin said:

As for someone suggesting Kama-Sutra, what I am looking for is a literal "walking simulator" where the aim of the map is to show me weird stuff. Are there DooM walking simulators? With story maybe?

@Pechudin There's one called Foreverhood tho there is some combat. It certainly is weird. Unfortunately, I don't think it was ever finished...

Edited by Doom_Dude

ahahah! Doom petting zoo map now plz! You have the sheep, now how about a nice field of grazing Icon Of Cow...

11 hours ago, Gez said:

You can thank @JPL for those:

http://vectorpoem.com/autobio/

https://jp.itch.io/doom-tourism

https://jp.itch.io/mr-friendly

The first is an actual walking simulator map, the other two are for turning any map into a walking simulator.

Damn, the first one looks interesting. Too bad it seems it is not finished (yet), I'll check it out though. I have heard of the other ones (IcarusLives).

EDIT: Wow, the first one is great, I really liked it. eagerly waiting for full release. Thanks for showing this to me!

Edited by Pechudin