Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

TEAM ROCKET 2 - Looks like we're blasting off again! (BETA 1 RELEASED!)

1 minute ago, boris said:

You mean detestable.

A duel at sunset it is then

I'll be sure to check it out and see what you all create, last one was fun to watch and see how things evolve. 

I'd like to make map for it, but I don't feel worthy,heh.

Good luck to all four of you. I'll probably stop in and watch some of it.

Will you and Dragonfly be on opposite sides of the same room this time? Or will you be in different rooms, to maintain the same type of dynamic as last time (where the four of you were in physically different locations)?

Oh hey, neat! Be keen to catch this when it rolls around. Lemme know if you want another guest mapper, this hits at around 7pm here in NZ so I'll be able to contribute a decent few hours of time.

1 hour ago, Pegleg said:

Will you and Dragonfly be on opposite sides of the same room this time? Or will you be in different rooms, to maintain the same type of dynamic as last time (where the four of you were in physically different locations)?

We plan on different rooms but there could be some IRL interaction, who knows?

We'll likely reach out to a few interested parties with regards to being guest mappers in the coming days, so if you're interested make sure you let us know! :D

Gl everyone! I don't really ever watch streams but I'll make it a point to watch these. I'm interested in speedmapping myself so this has really piqued my interest.

Important announcement: Due to unplanned circumstances, the date for this event has changed!

We'll be blasting off the weekend after, on 8th February 2020 @ 6AM UTC.

Updated countdown!

Update your bookmarks/calendars etc. We'll see you there!

Congrats on the mammoth effort guys! Thanks again for having me on, it was a great opportunity and a valuable learning lesson haha. Looking forward to playing all the maps and listening to the midis!!

"Oh yeah brother!!" :)

On 2/9/2020 at 12:22 PM, SiMpLeToNiUm said:

Congrats on the mammoth effort guys! Thanks again for having me on, it was a great opportunity and a valuable learning lesson haha. Looking forward to playing all the maps and listening to the midis!!

"Oh yeah brother!!" :)

Spoiler

I seriously thought MTrop changed his name to Simpletonium, lol. Nice work on your map btw.

Thanks for the stream, guys! I learnt many new mapping tricks and am looking forward for the release build!

Spoiler

Checked back on stream 5 or 6 hours later and can't believe Dragonfly has already done 8 maps.

Edited by TheNoob_Gamer : holy shit grammar error

Congrats everybody involved- you did an awesome job with mapping, entertainment and overall fun! Hope you get some well deserved rest~!

Was a pretty good stream. Only downside was the rather bad re-stream quality of the non-Dragonfly mappers.

How many maps did you end up with?

On 2/9/2020 at 2:53 PM, boris said:

[CUT!]

How many maps did you end up with?

When I left they were with 16 maps and 4 midis, IIRC.

Great work everyone, it was both fun and interesting to watch the chaos unfold. I'm looking forward to hearing D_CHEESE !