Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

12 hours ago, GoatLord said:

I'm in the process of recording a hardcore band, something I've never done before. My roommate and I have tracked the drums and a scratch guitar track for two songs, and this week we'll add the final guitar tracks as well as record bass. It's a pretty wild undertaking as my background in sound engineering has only been for my own music.

Would like to hear when you finish. What your band's name?

My band is in the beginning process of writing a full length album. We already have an EP out.

Here's my band's EP. Y'all enjoy!

Guest MIND

I originally wanted to be a musician but my DOOM maps have now become my "lifes work" and I've made 5 since 2016 and have 500 hours on the game, Doom 2016.

Recently every time my friend has video called me, I've been naked or without a shirt. How does she do that?

Well, ok, I'm without a shirt most of the time at home, because it's just too hot.

I only discovered Doom and Quake around Jan 1st (steam sales) and since have accumulated probably 60ish hours played.... it’s a problem lol.

Played Call of Duty and modern FPS games for 10ish years before I discovered these. Boi was I missing out.

My weight lifting adventures continue. Tried max with leg press and got 149kg 3 times, maybe I'll try more next time, to see how much I can do only once in the serie. Current max on benchpress 60kg once and 50kg 5 times. If I can get 10kg more, then it's my own weight, unless my weight increases with muscles and/or fat... Hey, don't move the goal posts!

I was born in the late 1950s, and it took me five decades to realize I was on the Autistic Spectrum. WrongPlanet and Doomworld are the only places I've felt I truly belonged in recent years.

Edited by Summer Deep

I have always had the ability to write people out of my life with ease.  Friends, family, didm't matter.  I seem to be able to turn my emotions off or at least ignore them if they're getting in the way of a healthy decision.  

5 hours ago, Rare Hatchiama said:

I have always had the ability to write people out of my life with ease.  Friends, family, didm't matter.  I seem to be able to turn my emotions off or at least ignore them if they're getting in the way of a healthy decision.  

+1 to this. If they contributed with nothing healthy or did more damage than helped it's only natural to separate from them. They usually try to appeal to emotions when that happens, but that's too bad, they will soon find out that's not how I operate when taking decisions. Boo hoo.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, BrassKnight said:

You may not notice it but if you look closely to my ears, my left ear is slightly bigger than my right ear. I can also fold them.

This guy made a song about you:

Although I cannot stand very low temperature, I prefer to turn on my fan inside my room, depending on how cold the air outside is, as I have lived in a relatively cold place for about 9 years. Of course exceptions occur at times, when I feel too cold, I turn it off.

When I get the chance, I sometimes download the shareware Doom WAD and a source port like ZDoom onto one of our school computers because it can boring when our ICT teacher gives us free time. Internet can also get slow because the modems are connected to a ton of PCs (50+ computers maybe?) and since Doom and Zdoom combined file size is small, downloading won't take too long unless there's a load of PCs turned on.

I've also installed the Multiplayer version of C&C Red Alert somewhere in the computer lab but I've forgotten about it.

7 hours ago, BrassKnight said:

When I get the chance, I sometimes download the shareware Doom WAD and a source port like ZDoom onto one of our school computers because it can boring when our ICT teacher gives us free time. Internet can also get slow because the modems are connected to a ton of PCs (50+ computers maybe?) and since Doom and Zdoom combined file size is small, downloading won't take too long unless there's a load of PCs turned on.

I've also installed the Multiplayer version of C&C Red Alert somewhere in the computer lab but I've forgotten about it.

I did that and i just got my teacher surprised because he saw me using XWE xD, that was like 2 years ago.

I played Doom many times on school computers, and it's more fun to have some time killing demons than just studying textbooks.

I have a small scar on my left cheek I got as a baby, when my father accidentally scratched me with his big, gross nails.

When asked about it I make up often absurd stories just to fuck with people. My favorite one is that I got into a knife fight in school.

5 hours ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

I have a small scar on my left cheek I got as a baby, when my father accidentally scratched me with his big, gross nails.

When asked about it I make up often absurd stories just to fuck with people. My favorite one is that I got into a knife fight in school.

image.png.2d08671570caecfbf51898d583d62192.png

i play french horn and have played for eight years

forgot i was playing piano for nine years too

I am stupid for I still don't understand the Doomworld "like system"!

Bro: Wow, I like this thread! I'm putting likes to some posts here! But what sphere will I choose?

Me: Whatever they're all the same!

Bro: No, they are different! Witch one should I pick?

Me: BLUE!!! Everyone chooses that one (Probably cause they don't give a fuck, like me).

Bro: Ok! but hey...

Me: Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bro: ...I better choose other spheres as well!

ME: FUCK OFF DUDE!!! What part of "they're all the same!" you didn't understand!?

Bro: Invisibility? No, maybe the green one? What do you think is the best choice for this threat?

Me: What type of gun do YOU think is the best choice for me to shoot you!?

Bro: !? ... What types do you have?

Me: 4 Pistols! They're all the same! Their colors are: green, blue, white and red! Wich one should I pick!?

Bro: Whatever, just make it fast...

Me: No no no no! CHOOSE A COLOR!!!

Bro: Dude, I don't care about the color! Either way I'm about to die! Just pick one and Shoot me!!! *cries*

Me: So, do you NOW understand how those sphere Likes work on Doomworld?

Bro: Yes...

NO YOU DON'T, YOU FREAK! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!

THAT LIKE SYSTEM WAS NOT MADE TO BE UNDERSTANDABLE!!! IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!!!

And Fuck the "cool factor"!!!

Funny how the moderators had the hard work of creating this stupid "Like System" that it just works (sorry Todd Howard), and it does! It actually Does!!!
While new mappers cannot see their maps rated & reviewed at either Downloads Legacy and Beta!

Now you guys will tell me that this is not the proper thread for this! And you're right!
But go complain to the Moderators! They (I'll not taking names), who created "Site and/or forum bugs or things not working", were the ones that closed it!

Nowhere else to complain about this Site!

P.S. Also, the Emperors of Doomworld are difficult to communicate. Maybe they are important people and cannot be bothered!

My feet are the biggest of my family. And I'm fat. Seriously.

This has nothing to do with doom though.