Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Uter Lokales

Error

Edited by Uter Lokales

That last one... what the fuck does It mean exactly does anyone think? 

Spoiler

OG Doomguy for sure, but he seems like he literally travels the multi-verse?

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

3 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

That last one... what the fuck does It mean exactly does anyone think? 

I think it's there to explain the "empowered demons" and the multiplayer invasion mode.

16 minutes ago, Gez said:

I think it's there to explain the "empowered demons" and the multiplayer invasion mode.

As well as possibly the Ripatorium!

Nice to see a sneak peek to the art book, which I pre-ordered a long time ago! :)

1 hour ago, Kristian Nebula said:

As well as possibly the Ripatorium!

Oh, and the Slayer's Gates, of course!

This new Diablo 3 dlc expansion looks promising.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Uter Lokales said:

1581562147677m.jpg

1581558166527m.jpg

Funko pop figurines! Nice addition to my existing collection.

Cool. Thanks for uploading I suppose.

People were right, I was wrong!!! Icon of Sin is the Betrayer's son!!!

Have you guys seen the Unmaykr design??? It looks like the OG Unmaker from Doom64

Deleted the images as Doomworld can't be hosting copyrighted stuff like that directly. You can talk about them or link elsewhere but I don't want Bethesda lawyers bugging me about images hosted on the DW servers.

Where can I find a link to the rest of these? I didn’t get to see them all and I can only find the Doomguy, Icon of Sin and Samuel Hayden ones online.

There were some others with lore included that I can’t track down and these articles don’t seem to include. Some extra environments.

Theres apparently a MEGA link with everything but I can’t find that either.

Interesting to see that an earlier plan for the Carcass was a more traditional-looking mutant zombie demon thing, with an extendo-arm that would plunge in the ground, burrow under, and then emerges back up in your face. You can see how the idea was then turned into the simpler and more technological approach of projecting an energy shield.

Also some of the early concepts for the Whiplash were quite close to the Summoner for their general shape, just with tentacles.

Lots of player skins at the end, including some that might be gameplay spoiler -- we've all seen the revenant possession thing, but apparently there might be mancubus and pain elemental possession too. (And I guess that revenant possession is where we can get the "classic revenant" or "doot revenant" skins.)

3 hours ago, Gez said:

Interesting to see that an earlier plan for the Carcass was a more traditional-looking mutant zombie demon thing, with an extendo-arm that would plunge in the ground, burrow under, and then emerges back up in your face. You can see how the idea was then turned into the simpler and more technological approach of projecting an energy shield.

Also some of the early concepts for the Whiplash were quite close to the Summoner for their general shape, just with tentacles.

Lots of player skins at the end, including some that might be gameplay spoiler -- we've all seen the revenant possession thing, but apparently there might be mancubus and pain elemental possession too. (And I guess that revenant possession is where we can get the "classic revenant" or "doot revenant" skins.)

I strongly suspect the other "possessions" are limited to multiplayer game modes, and the Revenant portion is meant to introduce us to it via the single player campaign.

18 minutes ago, thewormofautumn said:

So.. there's a Slayer Creation Room.. Wow

A room to create Slayers, or a room the Slayer creates stuff in, I wonder

I presume that’s all fluff to fit the multiplayer skins into the game. 

2 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

And yeah, about the IoS. It reminded me a lot of the final boss in Zen Dynamics :) I wonder if it was a possible source of inspiration for it...

Sometimes i wonder when there's stuff they could take inspiration from mods, because i wouldn't mind if enemy varitey was partially inspired by something out of Colorfull Hell or Champions (that Binding of Isaac inspired mod) or some other enemy mods, just so enemies feel a bit more diverse in terms of gameplay.

I mean that Baron design looks inspired by that one Realm667 pyro Baron but different.

I guess as long as it's not so blatant and there's creativity behind it, it woulnd't be that bad.

32 minutes ago, Man of Doom said:

Just an FYI: Anyone now attempting to access that MEGA link to the artbook will find it's now been DMCA'd.

I was busy during the day so I missed out on this link, anyone else have any other functioning method of accessing the art book that I can utilized? If not, then that's ok.