Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BetaMarine

I might be the only one in existence that hates DOOM x AC crossover memes

I'm a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything nintendo, I played it as a kid and only as a kid, but Instagram, Reddit wont stop bugging me about their games. So when i heard that this moei shit is crossing over with DOOM i thought it was funny at first, then it kept going and going and going till it was annoying. I understand if you find it "wholesome" but there's too much of it now

il_570xN.1622279094_n7e2.jpg

p5BTz2ll_400x400.jpg

9 minutes ago, thewormofautumn said:

My take:

"I might be the only one in existence that hates memes"

bruh, now that's brave

Oh...

Well, I couldn't care less because I don't use Reddit a lot. I'm also indifferent towards these, at least by now.

EDIT: Welp, looks like I just got pulled inside the trend, and I'd be lying to say I don't like it. Add that to the fact that I'm a sucker for crossovers.

Edited by InDOOMnesia

living up to your username, I see.

Seriously though: I think it's kind of cute that Animal Crossing fans and Doom fans are getting along due to the same release date. I actually plan on playing that new Animal Crossing, as I've never played one before, and I am a Nintendo fan. I'm not one to be annoyed by memes, so to me it's just a cute little trend.

28 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

living up to your username, I see.

Seriously though: I think it's kind of cute that Animal Crossing fans and Doom fans are getting along due to the same release date. I actually plan on playing that new Animal Crossing, as I've never played one before, and I am a Nintendo fan. I'm not one to be annoyed by memes, so to me it's just a cute little trend.

I'm starting to warm up to it. I drew Doomguy scolding Isabelle, probably because she painted flowers on his Super-Shotty

IMG_5528.jpg

12 minutes ago, BetaMarine said:

I'm starting to warm up to it. I drew Doomguy scolding Isabelle, probably because she painted flowers on his Super-Shotty

That's one unfortunate angle in the drawing. Y'know, it looks a bit... dirty if you don't get to see the image in its entirety.

6 minutes ago, InDOOMnesia said:

That's one unfortunate angle in the drawing. Y'know, it looks a bit... dirty if you don't get to see the image in its entirety.

:(

Just now, Mr. Freeze said:

post isabelle

fc1nez7e1vc41.jpg

this could be daisy if she didn't die and was instead trained by John Doom to kill demons

I was convinced AC was going to be Assassin's Creed, what with the wrist blade and all...

I'm just upset that the "Doom Slayer is Goblin Slayer" stuff isn't back with Isabelle as Priestess.

and also upset that they may not officially meet in smash but it's still too early to give up on that

Eh, it's all just a little innocent fun. Frankly, it's better than everyone being super hard-core and try- hard in their efforts to prove how amazingly into their respective games they are. If anything, it proves that at least some parts of each community remember what the point of their games is; to have FUN. 

Doom always had cute content, whether or not it was even crossover with something else. (see Hissy)

I thought Hazbin Hotel was weirder because it's the only time i ever see anyone talking about that show.

It's free publicity, and it is funny that two completely opposite games with opposite demographics come out on the same day (also happening to be the national Day of happiness?) Both communities having to endure the same wait obviously is going to encourage what you see.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

When anything gets popular, there are always haters that come out to make sure you know their displeasure.

My only fear is the potential AC skins that might plague Doom Eternal.  Doubt it will happen but you never know.

1 hour ago, Zemini said:

When anything gets popular, there are always haters that come out to make sure you know their displeasure.

My only fear is the potential AC skins that might plague Doom Eternal.  Doubt it will happen but you never know.

Do we even know if player-made custom skins will be a thing in Eternal? All the stuff I've seen has been made by the devs, and I don't recall any mention.

23 minutes ago, NoXion said:

Do we even know if player-made custom skins will be a thing in Eternal? All the stuff I've seen has been made by the devs, and I don't recall any mention.

What I meant was id created skins.  So far there is no modding for Doom Eternal.