Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skullhacker

Team M.O.L.D - Official Thread

I think a private Discord server would be more viable.

Anyway, if your project involves Dehacked-related stuff (which is unlikely from what I've seen), sign me in.

Basic Package: A smash pack of maps for Doom 2 with Doom 1 textures (because Doom 1 has the best textures including my favorite which is BROVINE that isn't in the pack). In doing this we just make some cool maps and I'm open to map collaborations too.

Are we making relatively simple Limit-Removing maps or are we making UDMF maps using GZDoom features with cool DECORATE stuff?

14 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Yes, and part of my Discord suggestion was to be more courteous to the rest of the forum that may not want to see every thread bump we make for however long.

BROVINE.png

Edited by SuperCupcakeTactics

4 minutes ago, SuperCupcakeTactics said:

Are we making relatively simple Limit-Removing maps or are we making UDMF maps using GZDoom features with cool DECORATE stuff?

I think for now we'll make Limit-Removing stuff to keep stuff simple, but at some point in the near future we could make something like Blood meets Doom 2016 in GZDoom UDMF.

10 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

I know. I just thought that some of the people in the group probably can't use Discord, so for now we're using this thread.

As much as I don't like backseat moderating, I'd have to agree that creating a discord server is the better, and more thoughtful approach. Your "chit-chat-thread", if left going as is, will inevitably compete with actual releases in this subforum each and every time one of you guys feels like posting something in here.

If for whatever reason discord doesn't work, you can always run a PM-session with several people at once, and that can be where your team hangs out etc.

33 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

If for whatever reason discord doesn't work, you can always run a PM-session with several people at once, and that can be where your team hangs out etc.

How do I do that?

2 minutes ago, Skullhacker said:

How do I do that?

You just start a PM session with one of your team members, and then invite other people to the conversation.

5 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

You just start a PM session with one of your team members, and then invite other people to the conversation.

PM is possible on Doomworld? Or are you talking about on Discord?

1 minute ago, Skullhacker said:

PM is possible on Doomworld? Or are you talking about on Discord?

yeah Doomworld has PM

Just now, Skullhacker said:

Okay. How do I start a PM session?

click the letter icon next to the notification bell and click 'compose new'