Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hcoop111

Convoluted Doom!

This mod is awesome.. if you havnt tried it give it a shot... it has everything..295 demon variants, 45 weapons and many new powerups. The difficulty of the game is more erratic each playthrough, and can be customized by the player,,,i will say play it on easiest because anything higher will result in alot of f bombs lol....its great even on almost anything ....10/10

2 minutes ago, Firedust said:

If it's anything like Aeons of Death, then that's a no from me, chief.

Oh man, reminds me of my early years in 2011-2012, desperate to be able to download and play ÆoD. I later settled to downloading Classic Rivalry, as it was smaller in size.

Speaking of which, is ÆoD more balanced than CR?

Doomworld's hottest mod is (imp grunt). Located in the "illusio-pit" section of the idgames archive, this mod has everything: walls with sky textures, skies with wall textures, tutti-frutti effects, visplane errors, mazes made entirely out of FIREBLU, and a weapon that sounds just like a Revenant shriek when it fires.

1 hour ago, mattjoes said:

Doomworld's hottest mod is (imp grunt). Located in the "illusio-pit" section of the idgames archive, this mod has everything: walls with sky textures, skies with wall textures, tutti-frutti effects, visplane errors, mazes made entirely out of FIREBLU, and a weapon that sounds just like a Revenant shriek when it fires.

Your Welcome:

FSKY.zip

Screenshot_Doom_20200301_112804.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200301_112818.png

google it and go from there... i do not own this wad just spreading the word due to its fun . _.

convoluted 2.jpg

convoluted 3.jpg

On 3/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, Morpheus666 said:

Your Welcome:

FSKY.zip

Screenshot_Doom_20200301_112804.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200301_112818.png

Future Cacoward winner!

(Didn't hear the Revenant sound though? But that ultra-pistol sure sounds sexy...)

@mattjoes I plan on doing a full fledged mod based solely on this idea, Even though it's flat out Stupid AF i love random wads, (Plus i need to work on something stupid and funny since i'm beginning to be burned out on trying to make serious wads)

If you would like to help that would be really appreciated

Edited by Morpheus666