Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seed

PRO Doom 2016

I've been binge watching his videos these last few weeks. Not sure why I never stumbled upon his channel up until now, but his videos are hilarious.

16 minutes ago, amackert said:

I've been binge watching his videos these last few weeks. Not sure why I never stumbled upon his channel up until now, but his videos are hilarious.

Especially the Blood series :D :D .

1 hour ago, seed said:

Especially the Blood series :D :D .

Haha! Definitely. Him constantly talking about it got me to fire up Fresh Supply a couple of times last week along with Duke 3D. Good stuff.

2 hours ago, amackert said:

but his videos are hilarious.

Don't forget the story behind his channel that no one will ever be able to understand...

37 minutes ago, amackert said:

Haha! Definitely. Him constantly talking about it got me to fire up Fresh Supply a couple of times last week along with Duke 3D. Good stuff.

Heh, not bad.

But ouch, you're better off with Raze and NBlood though ;) .

1 hour ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Don't forget the story behind his channel that no one will ever be able to understand...

The "story" is honestly really interesting, According to references: Civvie11 is a JFK experiment (for what who knows) Which imprisoned and forces Civvie to play obscure/good/bad games and do commentary video logs discussing it, (It's apparent that he is posting the Videos and has no ability to see anything but YouTube comments) 

Likewise he is kept alive on "Boomer juice", He lives with Cancer Mouse, (some security robot idk what it's name is) and IMO i think the Events of the Series are in a Separate Dimension where Mutual Assured Destruction happened and Civvie11 is sending videos unintentionally to another Timeline.

7 minutes ago, Morpheus666 said:

The "story" is honestly really interesting

It's honestly only vaguely interesting because it's deliberately not fleshed out and left mysterious. It's just a variant of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Just now, Gez said:

It's honestly only vaguely interesting because it's deliberately not fleshed out and left mysterious. It's just a variant of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Forgot to mention that, Yeah it kinda is like MST but you got to give him credit for using such old source material