Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egg Boy

Eggs & Grits (Limit-Removing Speed-Map)

This is my submission to the "64 kb project" it was a quick speedmap I made this morning in 3 hours or so. I decided to also release it as a standalone because I really like how it turned out. The only difference between the standalone and the original file, is that I included the textures from "64res.wad." The map was tested in Pr-Boom+ and Crispy Doom, and is highly likely to work in Chocolate Doom, judging by the visplane explorer in UDB. It replaces map23. Anyhow, enough talking:

Get It Here

Screenshot:

Spoiler

unknown.png

4 hours ago, NoisyVelvet said:

boop.  here's an fda

fda: noisy_eggsngrits_STANDALONE.zip

Appreciate the play-through. I noticed you ended up shotgunning the mastermind, usually I save the cell ammo for the her, and use the rocket launcher and shotgun on the Revs and Knight in the previous room. Thanks for playing.

8 hours ago, Bushpig2dope said:

Fun lil map, I like

Thank you for playing! Working on more Speedmaps, got one done tonight actually!

Tricky, nasty map with some real good challenge to it. I have to admit I barely had enough ammo to kill the mastermind by the end but I did finish it, 100%. The design here is wonderful, nice work. :)

One little thing to mention: you mention it's "highly likely to work in Chocolate DooM", I tested it in choccy doot and the game crashes when turning to the right where the revenoots are.

5 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

One little thing to mention: you mention it's "highly likely to work in Chocolate DooM", I tested it in choccy doot and the game crashes when turning to the right where the revenoots are.

Strange... looked fine in visplane explorer. Whatever, I wasn't aiming for chocolate anyhow. Thanks for the lovely feedback!

Great speedmap! Perfect way to spend couple minutes

Here is my gameplay video

Great level. I just beat it with Doom 4 Vanilla. The upload server is glitching out, so that is why you aren't seeing the thumbnail but I do have the video of the level ready for you.
Edit: Never mind, the thumbnail just appeared.