Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Allstin

We just made YouTube’s biggest Doom collab, 10 people!

All in 1 video, spliced together in a really cool way that I haven’t seen on a Doom video before.

Rip and tear!

Great video, i think you comparation of E1M8 Nailed my first time playing that map on Doom 95.

Also, Decino it's just carry the team, but at least you have the quickscopes skills that he don't have.

2 hours ago, jamondemarnatural said:

Great video, i think you comparation of E1M8 Nailed my first time playing that map on Doom 95.

Also, Decino it's just carry the team, but at least you have the quickscopes skills that he don't have.

Glad ya liked it! I think we may end up doing an even crazier part 2 one day!

and yeah! The E1m8, we have to remember it came out so long ago - so back then, it was a big deal! Remember too, the barons were brand new - and this was the ONLY place you fought them in the shareware! New sounds, looks, projectile attack looks... dropping onto a wide open, desolate area... lens of 1993!

the spinning shotguns were a fun little addition lol, I wanted to spice it up some more! Try to use the DOOM 2016 speedy aiming moves!

and Decino is a treat, lol. It’s a case where, he doesn’t just make solid content, he’s a nice guy and really easy to work with, too. That definitely helps!

Glad you liked this! 🤘