Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MajorFoley

Creating a icon of sin doom guy GIF help

Hi guys so i finally enabled some alerts for my stream and while they have a good bunch i was hoping to get an alert of the doom guy running and shooting like you see after you beat the icon of sin and scroll through all the enemies. I would like to get it in all blue like how i usually play him on GZDOOM but i don't want the icon of sin picture behind him but i have no idea how to crop from a video. Any ideas?

Just create a simple WAD where you should add any one-colored picture instead of BOSSBACK image. For example, simple Green Screen.

And just beat the map 30 and record the Doomguy walking and shooting in this ending sequence. As far as I remember GZDoom allows colored Marine in this sequence too, so Doomguy would be colored like you did in options.

After that just edit the video with alpha channel/chromakey

On 3/15/2020 at 3:33 AM, Deⓧiaz said:

Just create a simple WAD where you should add any one-colored picture instead of BOSSBACK image. For example, simple Green Screen.

And just beat the map 30 and record the Doomguy walking and shooting in this ending sequence. As far as I remember GZDoom allows colored Marine in this sequence too, so Doomguy would be colored like you did in options.

After that just edit the video with alpha channel/chromakey

So i get a picture of say a green screen, open up something like slade, make a new WAD. Call one of the things inside it BOSSBACK image, kill the icon of sin and should work right?

28 minutes ago, Deⓧiaz said:

Well, yes.

U7P5DU4l.png

For sure, I made a pk3 file for you. If you want different color of picture, just open it in slade and replace the file.

Huh right forgot pk3s work too. Will give it a shot hopefully itll work fine :)