Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILOVEDOOM!

Iron sights?

Srry if i sound like idiot but you mean something like weapon scope? if yes there is only two i can think of right now. Brutal doom and Project brutality

8 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Srry if i sound like idiot but you mean something like weapon scope? if yes there is only two i can think of right now. Brutal doom and Project brutality

thanks but im looking for iron sights for doom3. i already have both of these mods.

i dont even think i will find a iron sight mod for doom3.there was one on youtube but someone said its on doom3world and i think its down. i think steam made a group about that page but i dont think i will find that mod there (or just any sight mod for doom3)

17 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Do you know name of the mod? Maybe there will be a chance.

no but here"s  the video i mentioned about 

Thank you. Doom3world.org (not doomworld) was real site that was taken down few years ago. I will try to do search too, i would love to have this mod too.

I don't see the point honestly, however permanently centered weapons would be nice.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:58 PM, Avoozl said:

I don't see the point honestly, however permanently centered weapons would be nice.

actually im going look for something like that. maybe its better than iron sights

On 11/7/2018 at 4:57 AM, GuyMcBrofist said:

I think sikkmod has iron sights.

I recall the absolute hd mod having ADS of some sort.

sikkmod has a lot of stuff(i think anyway,i mean it changes the graphics so.....). i just want one thing

hey i think i might have found sth for u boi:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/perfected-doom-3-version-500/downloads/perfected-doom-3-version-7