Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

It was a dark and stormy night...I had bought a blank disc from a garage sale and decided to put it in my computer...A minute later, an image of Big the cat popped up...but he had BLOODY HYPER-REALISTIC EYES!!!!!

He's always watching... from afar... Ḧ̵̡̳̱̱̠͔̲̹͔́̋̀̈a̴͍͊̇͂̌̈̎v̵͇̲͔̥̾̀ẻ̴̛̥̻͉͙͍̼͆͆̇̕͜ ̸̨̻̜̜̍̑y̸̛̟̦͋̔̍̊͘̚̚͝o̴̯̗̝̤̠̯͕͙̳͒̈̊̅̐͛̆͂̀u̶̠͓̭̫̥͎̳̘̿͒̈́̉̃̓̈́͆͜ ̵͉̗͖̝̞̠̻̔̿̒͑̆͛̃͒̈́ͅs̸̛͔̟̥̠̬̦͆͐͆̔͋͗e̷̢̧̪̦̲͇͚̐̅͒̈́͛̈́̓̔͠e̷̼̬̗͎͖̥̔͗̽̈́̓ń̷̼͔̦̗̝̪̍ ̵̛͓̟̀͒́̕F̸̧̯̠̜̰̋́̆͌̆̿̆͠ŗ̴̛̻͚̥͍̰̮̺̪͗̆̄͊͆̓o̷̡̨̬͛̾̔̋̊͛͘͘g̵̡̢̭̣̩̩̈́͒̏̔̓̓͜g̶͔̥͌͋y̵̡͉̹̝̜͂͋̊̍̑͊̈́͊͝?̵̨͉̯͈͉̟̙͇̈́

You know something is not worthy when an owl looks at it with a bored face.... and a 270 degrees head turn.

Doom 420 No Scope MLG Edition: Now With Even More Doritos!

"...I'm smiling because I just realized something: it's a good time to be an astronaut on the International Space Station."

Wanted to find the game Powerslave, Found the Iron Maiden album instead, thats how i got into Iron Maiden

Generic Dominatrix. I swear, why are girls in black always so common in 90s games, even where they don't really make sense? From stripper-like scenery characters in Revenant, to random places in Armed & Delirious (aka Dementia (EU), aka Granny (DE))...