Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heejyhorang

Favorite Doom Slayer skin?

Definitely the Marauder for me, it's epic as fuck IMO, I'm loving it :3 . Also lmao at warman's usual commentary.

Spoiler

HpLdeHF.png

I think the Demonic skin would look better with horns and maybe a pointy demonic tail. (and replace the doomblade with a pichfork)

As for the classic skin, it's more about the cover box art than the in game sprites with the brown gloves, brighter helmet and elbow pads and i hope there's an helmetless option in the future, to see Doomguy's face.

I want the classic one but I haven't found enough Sentinel Batteries yet. :(

Also, why have my arrows keys stopped working in this text box? Weird.

So far I've unlocked:

-Demonic Slayer

- Classic Armor

- Praetor Armor

- Sentinel Armor

- Zombie Slayer

- Astro

- Red (forgot the name)

At this point, they all look neat, but I prefer the default skin. It looks pretty badass on its own, and very much in the style of Doomguy. Classic Armor, IMO, doesn't look so great because of the bulk in the legs. For what it's supposed to be, it just looks a bit odd. 

Runner ups include the red (because I'm all about my black-and-red combo), and the 2016 Praetor suit (because of the fact that there's no oddly exposed skin).

Classic Indigo, but I do like the Midnight/blue/black skin for he DE suit.  Too bad they can't be seen on display in battlemode due to some bug.

Off topic but did Warman just get banned? I don't see his comments anymore and I can't find his profile?

Back to topic, I really love the default skin and the classic skin the most.

After playing through most of the game with the demonic slayer skin, I went back to the default skin and I think its actually better. The flames on the demonic skin obscure all the awesome details on doom guys arms and legs. I do like the crimson skin a lot too

51 minutes ago, ZALGO said:

Off topic but did Warman just get banned? I don't see his comments anymore and I can't find his profile?

Back to topic, I really love the default skin and the classic skin the most.

I don't see any post by Warman here.

Here's another thing that could make the demonic skin even better.

The blade is a weird sharp bone/blade that literally comes from Doomguy's arm instead of the suit.

Like someone stabbing him from inside out.

Maybe more suited for a body-horror skin that looks creepy and nightmarish.