Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom_Dude

Hugo Martin On Joe Rogan

I've not seen this posted on Doomworld and a search found nothing. Surely somebody posted this on here but I don't see it. Hugo Martin of id Software talks Doom Eternal on Joe Rogan's podcast and that was like a week ago, so it's kinda odd if nobody else posted it. I didn't even know about it until my bro mentions one of the id guys was on Rogan, so I looked for it this morning. Anyhow here it is...

Joe sounds so condescending and ignorant about gaming and gamers in this.  It was really kind of hard to watch.

Also, about Daikatana "There was a sword in that game?  I don't remember that.". Yea Joe...the game is named after a sword...it's kind of the thing of the game...

5 minutes ago, User Name said:

I posted it a little while back.

Ahhhh, I was just thinking NoScript or one of my browser addons might be fucking up the search function on here. Dammit. ;)

1 minute ago, Doom_Dude said:

Ahhhh, I was just thinking NoScript or one of my browser addons might be fucking up the search function on here. Dammit. ;)

The search function hasn’t been working for the last little while for some reason.

a

3 minutes ago, guitardz said:

Joe sounds so condescending and ignorant about gaming and gamers in this.  It was really kind of hard to watch.

Also, about Daikatana "There was a sword in that game?  I don't remember that.". Yea Joe...the game is named after a sword...it's kind of the thing of the game...

That is pretty bad. lol

1 minute ago, guitardz said:

The search function and s pretty screwy on DW as it is.

Sure seems that way but that's kinda typical of search functions I guess.

14 hours ago, guitardz said:

While it is pretty goofy that he forgot such a major theme of the game, he is a busy guy. He's not constantly thinking about old video games. He's thinking about new podcast guests and new jokes for his act. That's why he worries about getting sucked back into Quake whenever anyone brings it up. He can't devote hours of his life to video games. That's what happens when you become an adult, let alone a world famous comedian.

Edited by corizeus : wanted to clarify which part of the message i was responding to because fuck you thats why