Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moodydog

I'm stuck... it's a bug :(

There's a bug in the game... there's a certain point in the Taras Nabad level where the enemies turn red, (it's near the start of the level). Anyway the game has crashed multiple times for me there. This last time it crashed (also just after I died in the battle) I reloaded the game, but rather than placing me just before the fight, it's placed me right at the beginning of the level. 

Is this usual scripted behaviour. Is there any circumstance when the game would place you a few checkpoints behind the checkpoint you're currently at? Or is it that particular checkpoint has just become corrupted?

I'm really not having fun defeating the Marauder guy again. Maybe it's just my anger at the situation, I just cannot seem to defeat him again. But really, I shouldn't have to.  I mean I'm on "I'm too young to die..." and I still suck. But suck-i-ness aside, made it this far (well technically further) so would like to continue. 

I'm also worried it's just going to crash again at the same place and I'll be robbed of that victory a second time (at which point I'll probably stop playing and class the game as having a game breaking bug).  

Playing on the PS4 (pro)... anyone else had this issue here or anywhere else in the game?

EDIT--- ugh, never mind... just completed him in a slightly calmer state. :p 

The bug still holds though. Hopefully it won't transport me to the beginning of the level. I'll see if it occurs again. 

EDIT2 --- Yep, got passed the next part without crashing. :p Maybe the save file just got corrupted.

Edited by moodydog

I had the game crash on me for the first and only time half-way though my fight with the Gladiator.

Star Wars Jedi crashed on me at the end of a really long boss battle. What was most annoying was that I defeated the boss, and it was the cut scene that crashed. :\ Had to start over, and it took me a few goes to get past it. 

3 hours ago, NoXion said:

I had the game crash on me for the first and only time half-way though my fight with the Gladiator.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I was about to finish a master level and the game crashed without any error.

So far the only crash I've had is when I was fighting a CyberMancubus. I blood punched him to remove his armor, then a Whiplash slithered into his proximity and a Prowler teleported right next to him, so I did what I usually do with those two - froze them, which froze all three plus some trash mobs that were there, I think. Then I set their frozen bodies on fire (yeah, makes sense) fired two frag grenades at them, then used the Destroyer Blade on the group - as soon as it hit them the game crashed to desktop. My explanation is that I destroyed them so hard that the game gave up - "Fine, you win, stop stomping my minions!"

2 minutes ago, Phobos Anomaly said:

So far the only crash I've had is when I was fighting a CyberMancubus. I blood punched him to remove his armor, then a Whiplash slithered into his proximity and a Prowler teleported right next to him, so I did what I usually do with those two - froze them, which froze all three plus some trash mobs that were there, I think. Then I set their frozen bodies on fire (yeah, makes sense) fired two frag grenades at them, then used the Destroyer Blade on the group - as soon as it hit them the game crashed to desktop. My explanation is that I destroyed them so hard that the game gave up - "Fine, you win, stop stomping my minions!"

You hit them so hard you killed the game.

Okay, this is getting a little annoying. It crashed again twice, in two different master levels. The worst part is that those kind of levels don't have any checkpoint and they're quite long, so I have to redo them from the start.

P.S. I veryfied the integrity of game files, nothing changed.