Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FNSG

Weapon wheel problem

does anyone know a way to disable only weapon wheel in user settings config file without changing hot swap feature considering those two are bind together (whenever i want just to hot swap i tap my side mouse button to quickly switch to another weapon and the game opens up a weapon wheel and slows down my momentum which is frikin annoying)? Thanks.

That's by design, FNSG. The idea is you hold down the key and move the mouse to the desired weapon on the wheel and the game will slow things to a crawl because otherwise you'd be dead by then.

I don't use it myself, find it much easier to take my fingers off the navigation keys to select the weapon by its number, but maybe I need to change that, huh?

2 hours ago, Foebane72 said:

That's by design, FNSG. The idea is you hold down the key and move the mouse to the desired weapon on the wheel and the game will slow things to a crawl because otherwise you'd be dead by then.

I don't use it myself, find it much easier to take my fingers off the navigation keys to select the weapon by its number, but maybe I need to change that, huh?

now that i think solution would probably be to extend the time for when wheel becomes active from like instant to maybe 1 sec or something like that but i dunno where to find that in config file