Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BIGBADADOOM

Can't advance to Cultist Base???

Beat Hell on Earth and Exultia, did the demon prison and now I'm back at Fortress of Doom but can't advance to Cultist Base. Wtf is going on? What am I missing? Thanks.

2 hours ago, User Name said:

Did you open the portal to mission 3?

When I try to push the sphere I just melee it and I've tried from everywhere. If I press Tab I don't see any objective set.  Do you have to pick up an item or complete specific things in the other two missions? I've watched a million walkthroughs on YouTube and I never see the new objective marker for Cultist Base after beating the other two missions and demon prison.

iirc you might have to pick up a weapon before you can open the portal, what does the objective marker tell you? there is always an objective marker pointing somewhere...

If I remember well, you need to do 2 things in the fortress. One is to go to the prison and the other one is picking up an item (maybe a suit point). In the left upper corner of the screen you should see what's your current objective.

20 hours ago, rampancy said:

iirc you might have to pick up a weapon before you can open the portal, what does the objective marker tell you? there is always an objective marker pointing somewhere...

There isn't. Here's what I see when I hit Tab:

doometernalscreenshot47jea.png

19 hours ago, Kaos said:

If I remember well, you need to do 2 things in the fortress. One is to go to the prison and the other one is picking up an item (maybe a suit point). In the left upper corner of the screen you should see what's your current objective.

No objective but I saw in one walkthrough after the guy used the Emperyan key (is that the name?) at the Fortress of Doom and he got some suit upgrade and that's when the Cultist Base objective popped up. I used the key but nothing happened afterwards.

1 hour ago, BIGBADADOOM said:

There isn't...

ok but from the game, not the menu. does  the compass at the top of the screen lead anywhere? 

Have you done the following in order? remember, you can view objectives by pressing Left ALT.

a) restore the power to the ship

b) get the ice bomb attachment

c) visit ripatorium

d) get praetor suit point

and then the configure teleporter objective will show up.

From what you wrote, I think you're missing the praetor suit token. You should get 2, one at the end of the prison encounter and the other one in the base.

36 minutes ago, Hofmann said:

Also, above the map, it says you already have 22000 of them???

I'd definitely say that was a bug...!

5 hours ago, Hofmann said:

Also, above the map, it says you already have 22000 of them???

wait what

that can't be right

That's because I enabled WeMod to give myself items to see if that would move the game along and at the same time was using GeForce Experience for screenshots and the shortcut for a screenshot is the same as giving yourself tokens (and you get them by like the thousand each time).

Anyway: I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, started a new campaign again and this time everything went normally and I was able to reach the Cultist Base. Thanks everyone!

51 minutes ago, BIGBADADOOM said:

That's because I enabled WeMod to give myself items

I don't know what the hell WeMod is but I'm willing to bet that's why you had problems. Always try disabling your hacks and cheats before posting problems.

18 hours ago, Nevander said:

I don't know what the hell WeMod is but I'm willing to bet that's why you had problems. Always try disabling your hacks and cheats before posting problems.

I'm with you and I totally understand the concept of mods/hacks causing issues but WeMod wasn't even running when the problem first appeared. Just to make double-sure I started a brand new campaign (and still had issues). It wasn't until this 3rd go-around post-reinstall that things were fixed.

If you are running the "cracked" version, that could also be the reason you are having issues.

Edited by Hofmann

Turns out, since you added praetor points you cant progress due to a trigger not being activated from the suit point, you could've just decreased the amount, i was having the same issues until i did that.