Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roby Lla

I need textures.....Please!!!!

I am making a doom wad and my goal is using custom textures only.I need some quake 1 like textures and some others.Thx

Great stuff here

As far as I know textures in that thread can be used with credit to their authors, but I'm not 100% sure.

There are also texture packs like cc4tex and ukiro's OTEX.

I need textures.....Please!!!!

I love how urgent the thread title sounds lol

WE NEED TEXTURES PRONTO!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Roby Lla said:

Not really from doom, more like the zombieman but modified to be it's own thing

I see.. what color pallet is it going to be in, doom or quake?

1 hour ago, DuckReconMajor said:

Great stuff here

As far as I know textures in that thread can be used with credit to their authors, but I'm not 100% sure.

There are also texture packs like cc4tex and ukiro's OTEX.

To expand on this, I collected most of what had been posted in this thread into its own texture pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/12l441getc7m2dg/MISCTEX.wad?dl=1

(That reminds me, I need to do another look through there to see what's been posted lately)

That texture will be pretty much all gray under the doom pal.

You'd be better off having the zombie corpse texture with a transparent background..

5 minutes ago, Roby Lla said:

Can you make the background more like this:WALL29.png.2c35a9d3c4afc2b5aa4c22fd8db04f68.png

I Don't want to sound mean but i feel like if you really wanted to make something you would be willing to go through the design of EVERYTHING the wad will include, Either from resources by the community or Custom work, Regardless i feel like it's not a good way to do anything if you just keep asking other people to do the work for you, If you are really set on making something, Try to do it on your own.

Trust me the Feeling of making something on your own with no help is worth the trouble!

@Roby Lla Copyright should be respected but The Doom Community is a very nice bunch since almost everything you find on Doom-world is available for use in your wad. (Although it's nice to add credits to the people just in case.)

Just now, Morpheus666 said:

@Roby Lla Copyright should be respected but The Doom Community is a very nice bunch since almost everything you find on Doom-world is available for use in your wad. (Although it's nice to add credits to the people just in case.)

I mean the original quake copyright