Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorogrimm

Does Doomguy shit? He has no bathroom in his Fortress of Doom

I know this is a fantasy universe but I'm genuinely intrigued to how someone such as the Doomslayer or Doomguy would go about their daily natural habits, unless being a demigod deprives you of those needs.

The Bathroom is the super extra full game priced DLC-expansion secret in the fortress of DOOM

As he's sustained by the death of his enemies, I've chosen to believe he doesn't need food or water and will just slowly die when he runs out of stuff to kill.

Of course, the man cave does have pizza boxes and other detritus in it, so crapping over the side is the likely option in that case. It would presumably not survive entry into Earth's atmosphere, so it's pretty green, in it's way.

Man... idk, there's probably some filter in his suit that turns his shit and piss into raw genuine adrenaline energy or he could just go to the ripatorium and take a good little shat at the demon corpses... I DONT KNOW!! THIS NEEDS ANSWERING!!!

Eh, should that be the case, he probably just shits at the edge of the ship somewhere and let's it fly... somewhere in space I guess.

1 hour ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

He just shits off the edge of the station and lets it fall down to earth like a a small meteor. Hugo confirmed this in an interview.

imagine just chilling one day then an immortal demigod sends a kinetic shit-strike down to your face

Apparently the Fortress of Doom was made by the same guys who designed Raccoon City

Doomguy shits off the side of his space station, the shit flies down into earth so fast it kills a hell priest or demon. 

I just assume that eating (and possibly other vital functions like sleeping etc) became an optional thing for the Slayer after he was empowered by the Seraphim.

12 hours ago, Novaseer said:

imagine just chilling one day then an immortal demigod sends a kinetic shit-strike down to your face

Gosh i laughed too hard my intestines came out of my mouth, god damn it. may the doomgods bless you...

11 minutes ago, an_mutt said:

shitting would be one thing, but does doomguy wipe his ass????

He kicks butt.

As for DoomGuy eating, i imagine he eats the Lost Souls he kills.

26 minutes ago, an_mutt said:

shitting would be one thing, but does doomguy wipe his ass????

he makes cacademons do it for him.

...eh they can't all be winners.