Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxmanium

SLADE 3: Can't zoom in on graphics anymore.

I can't believe I can't figure this out myself, but suddenly the zoom slider is just gone. Is there an option I changed that I'm unaware of?

Untitled.png.ba82cc4ae3542d384bc31f163987d7a5.png

2 minutes ago, hawkwind said:

I'm using version 3.1.9, and the zoom slider is there, just to the right of Revert.

I'm on 3.1.10, but it was there before.

That happens sometimes. Elements from the toolbars can be enabled or disabled. The graphic toolbar is normally locked (can't get the option to toggle on or off parts of it when right-clicking it) but sometimes, somehow, it happens anyway.

Worst case, you can rename or delete your SLADE3 configuration folder (on Windows, it's within %APPDATA%) so as to make SLADE regenerate its configuration, and the zoom slider should be there again.

4 hours ago, Gez said:

That happens sometimes. Elements from the toolbars can be enabled or disabled. The graphic toolbar is normally locked (can't get the option to toggle on or off parts of it when right-clicking it) but sometimes, somehow, it happens anyway.

Worst case, you can rename or delete your SLADE3 configuration folder (on Windows, it's within %APPDATA%) so as to make SLADE regenerate its configuration, and the zoom slider should be there again.

Thank you, that worked.

Good that you got it straightened out.

For future occurrences:

Slade 3.1.11 to restore the Zoom Slider

• click on an image, sprite or patch or texture, to open the graphical interface.
  • move the mouse cursor anywhere into the graphics area and hitting Enter will toggle the Zoom Slider.