Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mad Dal 85

Uploading Monsters

Hi. 

I've finished creating a new monster (well, not new as such, I just modified a monster like some other modders have done) and I was wondering, where is the best place for me to upload it so others can download it and use it in their mods/wads? 

I can't seem to find an upload link anywhere on Realm667.

Realm667 is pretty dead these days. I uploaded something 3 months ago. It took a month to get approved for the forum and there hasn't been any activity since. My post has been sitting there with no replies.

Ah, okay. I tried finding information about uploading but nothing. I downloaded some weapons, monsters and other stuff from Realm667. I was hoping to upload a modified version of the Baron of Hell that I did today. I uploaded a video of him on my YouTube channel and I plan to use him in my megawad/mod that I am creating. I just wanted upload him somewhere so other people can use him in their wad/mod.

I take it we can't upload on here due to site rules?

3 hours ago, Mad Dal 85 said:

Hi. 

I've finished creating a new monster (well, not new as such, I just modified a monster like some other modders have done) and I was wondering, where is the best place for me to upload it so others can download it and use it in their mods/wads? 

I can't seem to find an upload link anywhere on Realm667.

I really am curious as to how people search on Google if they say they can't find it.

Typing in Google: ''Realm667 uploading'' , first hit leads me to this page.

That page contains this link. I believe that's what you are looking for.

1 hour ago, NaturalTvventy said:

Realm667 is pretty dead these days.

Forum activity yes. Pester Tormentor for that.

News, not so much. ;)

1 hour ago, NaturalTvventy said:

I uploaded something 3 months ago. It took a month to get approved for the forum and there hasn't been any activity since. My post has been sitting there with no replies.

I geniunely do not know why the forum turned itself into a dustbin, but again, pester Torm. :)

45 minutes ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

@Redneckerz seems to be pumping out regular news articles, I'm not sure if he's involved in content submissions though.

Thanks for noticing ;) Yes, only news. Not content submissions. I dunno why it is what it is as i can see it was a lot more active not too long ago.

I didn't think of using Google because I got Realm667 bookmarked. Thanks. I downloaded quite a bit from Realm667 for my mod, and I'm not the only one. The creator/s of the Doom mod, Clusterf*ck have done it too and even modified some the stuff they got from there too to make CF more insane with many different variants of the original monsters and what they got from Realm667. 

My wad/mod isn't random spawns like CF though. Everything in the maps are set in their own place.