Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Bloodstain demos [-complevel 9]

Cyberdemon531 said:

I used cl9 for bloodstain demos and didnt have issues with any maps that I played, im not sure what the "official" complevel is though

I had an issue where the wall was supposed to fall and invisible pinkies were supposed to come out, but the wall never dropped in cplvl 2. I forget which level.

MAP01 UV-Max (1:57)

It baffling how I got this time as it's riddled with small mistakes. For once the RNG was on my side. Please someone improve this?

This has been chillin' on my HD since January, and I just remembered it's been sitting in my DOOM folder, so here you go.

bst01-157.zip

TendaMonsta said:

MAP01 UV-Max (1:57)

It baffling how I got this time as it's riddled with small mistakes. For once the RNG was on my side. Please someone improve this?

This has been chillin' on my HD since January, and I just remembered it's been sitting in my DOOM folder, so here you go.

Quit tending that monsta!

Map 30 UV-Max in 4:05 (please don't upload to DSDA)

I included two bonus .lmps in the archive: one showing off how to grab the berserk through the wall (doesn't trigger the secret) and a cool death to what was otherwise a failed run anyway.

Edit: Better time posted!

Edited by 0xf00ba12

Heh, that midi version of CoF is probably more listenable than the original has ever been.

On 7/26/2016 at 7:53 PM, 0xf00ba12 said:

Map 30 UV-Max in 4:05 (please don't upload to DSDA)

^3:51

Edited by 0xf00ba12

0xf00ba12 said:

Map 27 UV-Max in 18:01

Cool, I like the last fight of this map. Planning to do map 28 and 29 aswell ?

I liked both maps when I played through them, but I do recall 29 being very ammo starved--and on a continuous playthrough, no less. So, more likely the former over the latter.

My following demo was recorded with -cl2, but that was before I read the previous posts saying that -cl9 was preferred due to bugs. Needless to say, I didn't run into any here.

MAP21 UV-Max in 4:24

bs21-424.zip

EDIT: MAP08 UV-Max in 4:10 (also -cl2)

bs08-410.zip

Edited by TheV1perK1ller

2 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Nice to see activity on Bloodstain again. Btw there's a thread. 

Ahh. My apologies! I was looking for the thread but I guess I didn't look hard enough. I'll post there instead!