Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bidoof Slayer

Let me see your Wads ^_^

I'm searching for some Wads to play, I like to play classic Wads so, send me your Wads I don't care who made them, I want to play community's Wads ^_^ I don't know why I repeated wads 5 times but, ooook.

6 minutes ago, Clownslay said:

Feel free to check out my WAD. It's my first one so please let me know what you think.

I played it right now, and I wrote a comment ;)

Currently working on the second map which is gonna include a bunch of new tech that I've learned and more gore effects :)

Should we consider this as an offer from you to be a playtester? If yes, please answer these questions: 

1. What is your experience in playing Doom? 
  2. How do you consider your Doom skills? By default I understand "I can beat Alien Vendetta on Ultra-Violence, especially if I play slowly." (Something I can do as well.) 
  3. What maps/wads you (don't) like to play? 
  4. What source ports do you prefer? 
  5. Have you had mapping experience? 
  6. How do you provide feedback? 

If you simply wanna play, that's fine, but you should state it in the OP. (If you're a newbie, OP means Original Post here. Not Overpowered.) 

All the info you need to play the map is in the topic. The map has a somewhat vanilla gameplay, so I guess you'll have fun with it.

3 hours ago, Bidoof Slayer said:

I will try all' the Wads, but I need timeeee T_T

Yeah take your time, these kind of threads do tend to get an initial bombard of requests :P

8 hours ago, spd7693 said:

Should we consider this as an offer from you to be a playtester? If yes, please answer these questions: 

1. What is your experience in playing Doom? 
  2. How do you consider your Doom skills? By default I understand "I can beat Alien Vendetta on Ultra-Violence, especially if I play slowly." (Something I can do as well.) 
  3. What maps/wads you (don't) like to play? 
  4. What source ports do you prefer? 
  5. Have you had mapping experience? 
  6. How do you provide feedback? 

If you simply wanna play, that's fine, but you should state it in the OP. (If you're a newbie, OP means Original Post here. Not Overpowered.) 

I like to play new wads. Yes, I'm a mapper and I've done this post to let minor mappers (however, like me) gain some new downloads of their Wads. :)

14 hours ago, Agentbromsnor said:

Have fun!

I played it, and I completed the map at 100%. I like it very much and the music is very good though I think it's a pretty inappropriate for that kind of maps but that's only my opinion :) overall for the difficulty I'm not a master of Doom but the map was so open that I completed it without many problems, I think you could put more revenants and chaingunners 0_0

Edited by Bidoof Slayer

14 hours ago, Xyzzy01 said:

Enjoy!

I played the map and it was pretty strange... I was thinking to be under LSD or I don't know(?) but I really like it, it was pretty easy, you put Arch-viles everywhere and they're my favourite demons so, I think it was easy only for me and other arch-vile's cultists, really I don't know 0_0 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwgmnei0bop9vv1/Chaseprog.rar/file

This is the megawad I'm crafting at the moment. Completely solo work. Compatibility - Vanilla/Crispy. The music is in OGG Vobris format. Tested in - Chocolate Doom, Crispy Doom, GLBoom+. Ready maps 1, 5, 6, 9, 15, 16, 30, 32. I recommend you to play them from pistol start since the wad is still in pretty much an early phase of development. Difficulty curve - from TNT Evilution gradually rises through Plutonia, Hell Revealed and 30 is Alien Vendetta style. Good luck and have fun!  

1 hour ago, spd7693 said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwgmnei0bop9vv1/Chaseprog.rar/file

This is the megawad I'm crafting at the moment. Completely solo work. Compatibility - Vanilla/Crispy. The music is in OGG Vobris format. Tested in - Chocolate Doom, Crispy Doom, GLBoom+. Ready maps 1, 5, 6, 9, 15, 16, 30, 32. I recommend you to play them from pistol start since the wad is still in pretty much an early phase of development. Difficulty curve - from TNT Evilution gradually rises through Plutonia, Hell Revealed and 30 is Alien Vendetta style. Good luck and have fun!  

I will play it for tomorrow or today, I'm giving priority to singol map wads :)

8 hours ago, Bidoof Slayer said:

I like to play new wads. Yes, I'm a mapper and I've done this post to let minor mappers (however, like me) gain some new downloads of their Wads. :)

Nevermind my previous post then. I read your OP as a simple request for some new wads to play. I've been around for too long I think. Spend some time on all the other people who posted links :)