Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mad Dal 85

Error again

Question

7 answers to this question

Have you defined "BasicHealthBonus" elsewhere? If you're trying to inherit from Doom's health bonus, it needs to just be HealthBonus.

I managed to sort it out in the end. Where it says 'BasicHealthBonus' it didn't have 'Health' written before it to indicate it's a health pickup. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

But now, I've got all these errors. Fog and lava never gave me any trouble before so gawd knows what's going on now.  And as for the GuardSphere's "alwaysactivate", I've never touched it and never gave me trouble before neither.

Screenshot_4.png

The lava balls I want to keep as it would look good in the hell themed maps near the end of my wad. Fog I don't mind getting rid of it.

I got rid of the guard sphere, and the fog generator was double defined (same ED number as something else) and now it's working fine.

But now I have one last problem. I altered a weapon to shoot red instead of blue, but it comes out as a mixture. I don't know what I got to do in GLDEFS file to change it to red. I don't know the numbers for red or which one (0.0 0.0 0.0) it is to change it. I know one of the '0.0' is red, one is blue and I think the other is green. 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Mad Dal 85 said:

But now I have one last problem. I altered a weapon to shoot red instead of blue, but it comes out as a mixture. I don't know what I got to do in GLDEFS file to change it to red. I don't know the numbers for red or which one (0.0 0.0 0.0) it is to change it. I know one of the '0.0' is red, one is blue and I think the other is green. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Without looking up anything at all, it's probably Red then Green then Blue. 

RGB is the standard order for colors like this always. So (1.0, 0.0, 0.0) would be full red, and (0.0, 0.0, 1.0) would be full blue.

1 hour ago, Bauul said:

Without looking up anything at all, it's probably Red then Green then Blue. 

RGB is the standard order for colors like this always. So (1.0, 0.0, 0.0) would be full red, and (0.0, 0.0, 1.0) would be full blue.

Thanks. 👍 I'll give it a try.