Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chip

possible to do UV-Pacifist on Mephisto's Mausoleum?

I'm not a speedrunner, but I was wondering if it was possible to do UV-Max on Mephisto's Mausoleum in the Master Levels for DooM II?

1 hour ago, joe-ilya said:

Why don't you try?

I don't that type of stuff, I like DOOM's textures and gameplay, not being the best at everything

52 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

I don't that type of stuff, I like DOOM's textures and gameplay, not being the best at everything

It's not necessarily about being the best, it's about testing your own skills, doing the best you can! Just go for it, bro.

You literally need to kill the Icon of Sin at the end, unless the rules of Pacifist are lenient in regards to Doom II games. Even then you may have a helluva time as monsters spawn literally right next to you. Hitting the Icon is also a huge fuckin' pain.

The only way I can see that happening is making the enemies that spawn use their attacks to kill the spectres and eventually Romero, but that would be near impossible to do... First, because there are a lot of spectres. It would take ages to have them all die. Second, with so many enemies spawning inside such a small area, survival would be difficult. The only thing to do in that case would be to just hope the monsters telefrag and infight each other.