Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

Plutonia Map 08 NM100s in 1:50

Let's be honest, my 2:25 is really flawed, so when I saw it as the best time for this map I knew someone would easily be able to beat it. I was motivated to try again and this happened.

ps08-150.zip

2 hours ago, David Asaad said:

Plutonia Map 08 NM100s in 1:50

Let's be honest, my 2:25 is really flawed, so when I saw it as the best time for this map I knew someone would easily be able to beat it. I was motivated to try again and this happened.

ps08-150.zip

Very nice there David!

In the space of maybe half a day, the second-longest UV-Max record for TNT was improved by a whopping 2 minutes.

Good job, NT and j4rio.

TNT UV-Max Episode 3 in 1:10:00 - beats the old record by 26 seconds. (Old record by Cyberdemon531, 1:10:26)

It is finally done, I have completed the trilogy after all these years. I could never bring myself to even consider running this episode years ago when I completed my first run of Episode 1, But recently having beat Episode 2 with a surprising time, I decided I'd complete the last episode.

But more importantly, there is only one thing left to do....

evep3-7000.zip

Edited by Bob9001

TNT:Evilution
MAP09 UV Speed + Reality! in 6:43.71 (no previous record)

Demo: ev9real643.zip
Video: 

Another hit-scanner hell has fallen to reality! I was really amazed at the pacifist+reality TAS created for this map, and decided to try it myself. MUCH harder than Underhalls: The start of this run is a b**ch with all the zombieman around frequently hitting you. After getting past the first door, things get easier, and not getting hit is a matter of being careful with moving and timing of the shotgun. Until, of course, you decide to go for the blue key. Yeah, good luck with that one...