Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

I made some walkthroughs on how to achieve deathless runs of the original three episodes on Nightmare! I visit all the important secret areas, even if I have full health, just so you can see where they all are; I skip the pointless secret areas like the +4 armor secret in E1M2.

I recorded demos in Chocolate Doom, Crispy Doom, and GZDoom. Here are the Chocolate Doom runs:

Here's a video where I play a Doom MOD with sound effects that can be heard in the Cartoon Network show Ed, Edd n Eddy:

And here's a video where I play five random Doom WADs:

Here's my 4th crappy Doom WAD quintuple feature:

And here's a video where I play ISABELLE.pk3, which is inspired by the Doomguy and Isabelle meme:

On 4/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, Tango said:

playthrough of a recent speedmap:

DUDE what mod is that? with damage numbers popping up?

EDIT:also what weapon mod pack is that?

5 hours ago, DoomerNL said:

DUDE what mod is that? with damage numbers popping up? 

EDIT:also what weapon mod pack is that?

the damage numbers come from DamNums: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=55048

and the gamplay mod is Supercharge:

there are a few other mods used here too, but they're all listed in the description!

Honestly, if someone can tell me where I missed the kill. I replayed this a ton of times and scoured the map each recorded run and pre-recorded run. I will gladly make a redemption video of this level. 

51 minutes ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

Looks fantastic. My only (very minor) critique would be to give the sky box either a soft glow/pulse effect, fire flicker, or leave it static. 

2 hours ago, Job said:

Looks fantastic. My only (very minor) critique would be to give the sky box either a soft glow/pulse effect, fire flicker, or leave it static. 

thanks! possibly make it static. I'm going to do some tests with the "fire flicker" effect

I haven't posted a video here for a LOOOOONG time. So, enjoy watching me getting killed in many stupid ways.