Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
styd051

Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake available !

this is a remake of DOOM 64 Absolution TC compatible with Brutal DOOM 64 !

1032155496_BrutalDOOM64TCREMAKE3.png.e7c32e44e95e79e9599dcdf6bab9cb03.png

the whole campaign of DOOM 64 absolution TC, more these new maps exclusive to DOOM 64 TC were redone,is compatible with Brutal DOOM 64! more DOOM 64 TC adds two new monsters that are exclusive to DOOM 64 TC, the nightmare spectre and nightmare cacodemon they are back in Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake ! is a new monster that appears The Annihilator ! (a red Cyberdemon with dual cannons) it will be exclusive to my version, I respected the same order of levels like the original version of DOOM 64 absolution TC.

download it here https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake

The next campaigns that will be added for Brutal DOOM 64 Absolutions TC Remake.

-Outcast Levels Remake not available

-Redemption Denied Remake not available

-The Reckoning Remake In progress !

-Beta64.wad Remake not available

-The Lost Levels Remake not available

-and maybe more to come !

I would make updates to fix bugs or improve maps decoration or balance monsters in maps ect.

!!! Installation: !!!

Just replace bd64gamev2.pk3 with bd64gamev2_TCREMAKEV1.4.pk3, then replaced bd64mapsV2.pk3 with bd64mapsV2_TCREMAKEV1.4.pk3, then replaced ZD64MUSIC.pk3 with ZD64MUSIC_TCREMAKEV1.4.pk3.

launched with zandronum or gzdoom Now you’re ready to play !

good game to all !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE Version 1.1 27/04/2020

of textures bugs were fixed is replaced on some maps.

certain room color changed on certain maps.

new effects were added on certain maps (of the rain was added to the map 13 is map 16, of effects particle of lava was added to map 20 is map 23.)

there have been small changes on some maps.

improvement decoration on some maps. (there were decorations of DOOM 2 they were replaced by decorations of DOOM 64.)

balancing of monsters on certain maps.

of sound ambiances were added to the map7, map34, map27 is map28.

the map19 bug "Watch Your Step" with gzdoom was fixed. (thought a to update your gzdoom to the latest version.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE Version 1.2 (01/05/2020)

I merged the addon Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched, with Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake, to fix many bugs for Brutal DOOM 64, created by swc132994 a big thanks to him, here are the updates of Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched.

List of fixes and changes (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)

1. Fixed the OpenAL Error caused by large water explosions when using GZDoom source ports that use OpenAL for sound output.
2. Toned down the amount of water particles from large water explosions.
3. Fixed the Revenant standard death where 1 frame was missing showing the vanilla Revenant for a split second.
4. Fixed the standard HUD, stamina and health count no longer clash and have added clip count.
5. Fixed the Brutal Doom 64 Ketchup options not displaying in newer GZDoom source ports. Ketchup options can be now accessed from the Main Menu under "BD64 Options".
6. Punches are now silent again
7. Removed unmaker sound when equipped
8. SSG revisions - I noticed if you have 1 shell loaded and use primary fire the shell count decreases by 3. Changed to if 1 shell loaded and use primary fire the SSG will reload.
9. Fixed some console error messages cause by script errors

UPDATE 2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8b. Revisions listed in 8. are now obsolete. The way the SSG reloads and fires has been reworked and now works with reloading like other weapons (CREDIT GOES TO XAMP, Thank you:)

UPDATE 3 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8c. The SSG for classical mode had been fixed. It no longer has alternate fire nor reload capability.

UPDATE 4 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
10. Random player class removed from the player selection screen.
11. Stamina has been removed from classical mode (Using fists will no longer consume stamina in classical mode leading to tiredness)

UPDATE 5 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
12. The chainsaw for classical mode no longer uses ammo.
13. Fixed a small issue in tactical class when first picking up the shotgun and plasma rifle where you had to reload before first use. Now the weapons will be ready to fire upon pickup.

UPDATE 6 & 6.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8d. Reworked the Tactical Super shotgun script to make it compatible with Zandronum
14. Removed the kicking ability from classical mode
15. Removed or renamed duplicated sprites and sounds from the .pk3

a new gore effect was added when you kill an imp with the sotgun is super sotgun. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

the fireball trap at the map 17 has been reworked. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

there were decorations doom 2 on the map14 They are replaced by decorations doom 64. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a particle effect of lava was added to the map 14. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

small change on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a baron of hell has been added to the map 10 when you pick up the blue armor it appears behind you. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

lights effects were added has the map3, map6 and map10. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

of textures bugs were fixed on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a trap was added to the map 15. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

Balancing of monsters in some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

UPDATE Version 1.2,5 (04/05/2020)

new update Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched, that fixes some bug thanks to Swc132994, here are the update notes.

UPDATE 7 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
16. Reworked imp shotgun and super shotgun deaths (CREDIT GOES TO Styd051)
17. Classic chainsaw was silent when idle, chainsaw idle sound has now been restored
18. Removed tired sound when trying to kick in classical mode.
19. Fixed the Doom64 marine not giving soul ammo for the unmaker

I reworked effect gore animation of the imp when you kill him with the super shotgun (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

your in-game backup will always be compatible don’t worry.

UPDATE Version 1.3 (08/05/2020)

new update Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched thanks swc132994.

UPDATE 8, 8.1 & 8.2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
20. Resolved a bug I created in tactical mode when picking up berserk pack would not switch to fists.
21. Further revision to unmaker soul ammo from zombies. Now gives 1 ammo instead of 2, fixed some death states not giving ammo from Doom64 Marine. Imps no longer give soul ammo.
22. Resolved stamina drain from keeping run button pressed whilst not moving (CREDIT GOES TO Iddqd_Idkfa_Idclip)
23. Resolved Imp death from chainsaw and bfg (also fixed for GZDoom) (CREDIT GOES TO Styd051 for the bfg death)

UPDATE 8.3 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
24. Corrected super shotgun pickup message. It was saying shotgun.

the sounds of the hellgound have been reworked. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

effect animation gore when you kill an imp with the BFG was corrected. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

I added the super secrets of DOOM 64 TC in tribute to the developers of DOOM 64 TC, I also added a new super secret created by me in tribute to me for having created Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake, I wish you good luck finding them. (Maybe who has other super secrets hidden !?) (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

small change of music on the map07 and map08 thanks to swc132994. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

the sky of the map15 changed, of the storm and the rain were added. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

texture bug fixed on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

sound ambiance corrected on the map29 in the new room. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

effect of light added and corrected on certain maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

balancing of monsters on certain maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

improved decoration on some maps. (for example there were doom 2 decorations on the map22 and map26 they were replaced by doom 64 decorations) (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

UPDATE Version 1.4 (28/09/2020)

new update Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched, which fixes many bugs thanks to swc132994.

UPDATE 9 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
25. Tweaked chainsaw deaths for imps, now showing the correct death state
26. Fixed kill count issues in bd64mapsV2.pk3 (maps now included in the download)

UPDATE 9.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
26b. Fixed on MAP07 Research Labs there were 4 unkillable monsters preventing 100% kills.
6b. Fixed silent punches again (Somewhere through my editing, punches were not silent)

UPDATE 10 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
27. Added new Hellhound sounds (CREDIT GOES TO Styd051)
28. Fixed some ammo and ammo2 icons (these will now show up properly in the alternate HUD)
29. Fixed some console error message for duplicated defs and image references.

UPDATE 10.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
30. Fixed Berserk kick attacks on a number of monsters
31. Resolved a number of console error messages relating to Doomdefs

UPDATE 10.2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8e. Fixed another error with the super shotgun when running out of ammo

UPDATE 11 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
32. Fixed weapons cheat console command. It was giving all weapons from both player classes causing a clash.
33. Fixed where some weapons were missing tags or had wrong tags
34. Resolved all console errors relating to unknown actors (I brought over some brutal doom v21 actors to fill gaps)

UPDATE 11.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
35. Fixed keybaord key binding weapon reload key not working if using weapon reload from the customise menu (you can use either binding)

UPDATE 11.2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
37. Fixed a small issue by stopping 3 stamina being collected from backpacks (only noticed this classical mode)
38. Fixed a missing shotgun cocking sound when gun was fully loaded

UPDATE 12 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
39. Fixed hearing chainsaw startup sound whilst using chainsaw
40. Implemented doom messages via DEHACKED, weapons tags and obituaries for freedoom (Freedoom messages were overriding those set in the mod i.e. got the angle grinder instead of the chainsaw)

UPDATE 12.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
41. Corrected the ammo pickup amount from weapons in classical mode.
42. Dropped weapons now give half the ammo amount (i.e the shotgun pickup gives 8 but a shotgun dropped by a monster gives 4)
43. I have removed the Always pickup flag from weapons (Now when ammo is full you will stop picking up weapons for ammo)

UPDATE 12.2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
44. Small fix to correct the Hellhound raise state (This is not really applicable to this mod however it is missing from the script where if the Hellhound was resurrected it would show a Pinky Demon)

UPDATE 12.3 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
45. Corrected monsters always facing camera. This issue was quite noticeable if facing a monster from above or below.

the super secret of Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC REMAKE is now available, I wish you good luck to find it, because it is very difficult to find. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

balancing of monsters on some maps (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

Fixed bug on some maps where we could not have kill 100%. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

fixed textures bugs on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

map14 the brightness of the new room was increased, because before it was too dark. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

map17 the trap where there is the red key a was reworked.(Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

map34 of the new light effects were added or there is the yellow key (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

fixed lava particle on some maps (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

map25 there was a doom 2 decoration it was replaced by a doom 64 decoration (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

the exit room of the map06 has changed. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

The projectiles of the cacodemon nightmare were corrected, because before it used the projectiles of the normal cacodemon and not that of the cacodemon nightmare, but now uses the real projectiles of the cacodemon nightmare. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

UPDATE Version 1.5 In progress !

/// CREDITS \\\\\

Sargeant Mark IV for Brutal Doom 64

Samuel "Kaiser" Villareal for DOOM 64 Absolution TC

Kipo for supplying me with new monsters (ObAddon)

Onox792 for the nightmare spectre and nightmare cacodemon and annihilator (Project Nightmare)

Swc132994 for have fixing many bugs for Brutal DOOM 64 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)

Sp3edGam3r for making me the logo TC REMAKE 

Edited by styd051

I just had an idea, it's to add The Annihilator in Brutal DOOM 64 TC! (a red Cyberdemon with two cannons) it will be exclusive in my remake version DOOM 64 TC, It is based in one of the Doom 64 box arts and its model studio. It was cut in the original game probably due to the limited storage capacity of the N64 cartridges, is this a good idea? Let me know in the comments! if I add Annihilator in Brutal DOOM 64 TC

A64AD1.png.48201abbd3c9b5e51d8fcbe09fbc5305.png

this is what Annihilator looks like

here is a demo of Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC one of the DOOM 64 tc remake maps !

sorry for the lag

I am announcing the release date of Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake! the first version will be available on  17 April 2020 !

I've decided Annihilator will appear in Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake it will be exclusive to my version here is a demo of Annihilator!

Will there be an alt fire on the weapons and maybe a melee other than fists, like a boot? I know boot fucking a weakened Pinkie to gibs can be rather satisfying. lol

On 4/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, styd051 said:

alternative fire on weapons no but you will have the kick in melee !

Bonus!! 

But in the gameplay video with the double barrel, it looks like you have the option of firing one barrel or both barrels.?. Or am I wrong?

Edited by Korozive

Hey man, I already "ported" those monsters and more to Brutal Doom 64.  By porting I mean just adding the BD64 treatment and fancy effects, because the sprites and monster behaviour were already done by others, like Project Nightmare).

Since there's no need to reinvent the wheel, you can grab those and expand/correct them if you wish, of course giving proper credit to the original creators (like Project Nightmare).

I did that to play Brutal Doom 64 maps with Obaddon, here's the link: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/109618-brutal-doom-64-with-obaddon/

Edit: Now that I remember, I didn't even have to "port" the Project Nightmare monsters to BD64 because they were already made for BD64. I did have to port the others.  Here's the link to project Nightmare: https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/addons/brutal-doom-64-project-nightmare

Edited by kipo

2 hours ago, kipo said:

Hey man, I already "ported" those monsters and more to Brutal Doom 64.  By porting I mean just adding the BD64 treatment and fancy effects, because the sprites and monster behaviour were already done by others, like Project Nightmare).

Since there's no need to reinvent the wheel, you can grab those and expand/correct them if you wish, of course giving proper credit to the original creators (like Project Nightmare).

I did that to play Brutal Doom 64 maps with Obaddon, here's the link: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/109618-brutal-doom-64-with-obaddon/

Edit: Now that I remember, I didn't even have to "port" the Project Nightmare monsters to BD64 because they were already made for BD64. I did have to port the others.  Here's the link to project Nightmare: https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/addons/brutal-doom-64-project-nightmare

Hello kipo I always dreamed of playing DOOM 64 TC with Brutal DOOM 64, but it was not possible so I had an idea it is to redo the campaign of DOOM 64 TC with these new exclusive maps compatible with Brutal DOOM 64, moreover DOOM 64 TC adds the nightmare spectre and nightmare cacodemon which are exclusive to DOOM 64 TC, so I added them in Brutal DOOM 64 TC Remake, and yes I took them from the nightmare project, I modified them, I hope you don't mind?

for Outlast Level I intend to rework the 10 maps for Brutal DOOM 64 TC Remake, I see that in your mod there are the 3 new monsters of Outlast Level (Nightcrawler, Acid Demon, Stalker) I count the meters in my Outlast Level remake if you allow me to do it ? I await your response ! 

Of course I don't mind, I also took stuff from Project Nightmare (I didn't create Project Nightmare, btw).

And for the other monsters since I already brutalized them (somewhat), I was just stating you don't have to reinvent the wheel, you can just simply grab them and improve them (if you wish).

44 minutes ago, kipo said:

Bien sûr, cela ne me dérange pas, j'ai aussi pris des trucs de Project Nightmare (je n'ai pas créé Project Nightmare, btw).

Et pour les autres monstres puisque je les ai déjà brutalisés (un peu), je disais simplement que vous n'avez pas à réinventer la roue, vous pouvez simplement les saisir et les améliorer (si vous le souhaitez).

thank you very much kipo you helped me well ! I would put your name in the credit of Brutal DOOM 64 TC Remake!

for Outlast Level unfortunately it will not be available at the release of brutal DOOM 64 TC Remake it will be added in future updates

13 hours ago, styd051 said:

Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake the first version will be finished soon !

Yeah, well, me and my laptop are patiently waiting with 6 more days left of my two week mandatory quarantine. O_o

Edited by Korozive : Typo

On 4/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, styd051 said:

I just had an idea, it's to add The Annihilator in Brutal DOOM 64 TC! (a red Cyberdemon with two cannons) it will be exclusive in my remake version DOOM 64 TC, It is based in one of the Doom 64 box arts and its model studio. It was cut in the original game probably due to the limited storage capacity of the N64 cartridges, is this a good idea? Let me know in the comments! if I add Annihilator in Brutal DOOM 64 TC

A64AD1.png.48201abbd3c9b5e51d8fcbe09fbc5305.png

this is what Annihilator looks like

Of course, it is a good idea!!! Can't wait play this and see Annihilator in action :) I have a model of this same demon based on the old designs and I call it Cyberdemon 2.0 hehe

All that is missing is the metal plate covering the red guts/wires of that Cybie/Annihilator and BOOM, you get the cut super Cybie for 64.

there is a small problem with gzdoom on map 19 "Watch Your Step", it’s when you kill the Pain elemental behind the blue door, there are two doors that don’t open when you kill it, so you get stuck in the game, this bug will be fixed for the next update.

I am preparing version 1.1 there will be bugs fix, and  improvements on some maps !

new update available version 1.1 https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake

UPDATE Version 1.1 27/04/2020

of textures bugs were fixed is replaced on some maps.

certain room color changed on certain maps.

new effects were added on certain maps (of the rain was added to the map 13 is map 16, of effects particle of lava was added to map 20 is map 23.)

there have been small changes on some maps.

improvement decoration on some maps. (there were decorations of DOOM 2 they were replaced by decorations of DOOM 64.)

balancing of monsters on certain maps.

of sound ambiances were added to the map7, map34, map27 is map28.

the map19 bug "Watch Your Step" with gzdoom was fixed. (thought a to update your gzdoom to the latest version.)

Edited by styd051

the next update I will merge addon Brutal Doom 64 V2 Patched (created by swc132994) with Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake, to fix many bugs for Brutal DOOM 64, I thank swc132994 for authorized me to merge Brutal Doom 64 V2 Patched with Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake.

here are addon https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/addons/brutal-doom-64-v2-patched by swc132994

new update available version 1.2 https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake

UPDATE Version 1.2 (01/05/2020)

I merged the addon Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched, with Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake, to fix many bugs for Brutal DOOM 64, created by swc132994 a big thanks to him, here are the updates of Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched.

List of fixes and changes (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)

1. Fixed the OpenAL Error caused by large water explosions when using GZDoom source ports that use OpenAL for sound output.
2. Toned down the amount of water particles from large water explosions.
3. Fixed the Revenant standard death where 1 frame was missing showing the vanilla Revenant for a split second.
4. Fixed the standard HUD, stamina and health count no longer clash and have added clip count.
5. Fixed the Brutal Doom 64 Ketchup options not displaying in newer GZDoom source ports. Ketchup options can be now accessed from the Main Menu under "BD64 Options".
6. Punches are now silent again
7. Removed unmaker sound when equipped
8. SSG revisions - I noticed if you have 1 shell loaded and use primary fire the shell count decreases by 3. Changed to if 1 shell loaded and use primary fire the SSG will reload.
9. Fixed some console error messages cause by script errors

UPDATE 2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8b. Revisions listed in 8. are now obsolete. The way the SSG reloads and fires has been reworked and now works with reloading like other weapons (CREDIT GOES TO XAMP, Thank you:)

UPDATE 3 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8c. The SSG for classical mode had been fixed. It no longer has alternate fire nor reload capability.

UPDATE 4 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
10. Random player class removed from the player selection screen.
11. Stamina has been removed from classical mode (Using fists will no longer consume stamina in classical mode leading to tiredness)

UPDATE 5 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
12. The chainsaw for classical mode no longer uses ammo.
13. Fixed a small issue in tactical class when first picking up the shotgun and plasma rifle where you had to reload before first use. Now the weapons will be ready to fire upon pickup.

UPDATE 6 & 6.1 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
8d. Reworked the Tactical Super shotgun script to make it compatible with Zandronum
14. Removed the kicking ability from classical mode
15. Removed or renamed duplicated sprites and sounds from the .pk3

a new gore effect was added when you kill an imp with the sotgun is super sotgun. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

the fireball trap at the map 17 has been reworked. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

there were decorations doom 2 on the map14 They are replaced by decorations doom 64. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a particle effect of lava was added to the map 14. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

small change on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a baron of hell has been added to the map 10 when you pick up the blue armor it appears behind you. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

lights effects were added has the map3, map6 and map10. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

of textures bugs were fixed on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

a trap was added to the map 15. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

Balancing of monsters in some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

Edited by styd051

new update available version 1.2,5 https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake

UPDATE Version 1.2,5 (04/05/2020)

new update Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched, that fixes some bug thanks to Swc132994, here are the update notes.

UPDATE 7 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
16. Reworked imp shotgun and super shotgun deaths (CREDIT GOES TO Styd051)
17. Classic chainsaw was silent when idle, chainsaw idle sound has now been restored
18. Removed tired sound when trying to kick in classical mode.
19. Fixed the Doom64 marine not giving soul ammo for the unmaker

I reworked effect gore animation of the imp when you kill him with the super shotgun (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

your in-game backup will always be compatible don’t worry.

I propose the establishment of a new Cacoward - the Mod with the Longest Title. I think I know who the 2020 winner will be.

2 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Je propose la création d'un nouveau Cacoward - le Mod avec le titre le plus long. Je pense que je sais qui sera le vainqueur de 2020.

I don’t think I’d be the winner ^^

new update available version 1.3 https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake/page/3#7646580

UPDATE Version 1.3 (08/05/2020)

new update Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched thanks swc132994.

UPDATE 8, 8.1 & 8.2 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
20. Resolved a bug I created in tactical mode when picking up berserk pack would not switch to fists.
21. Further revision to unmaker soul ammo from zombies. Now gives 1 ammo instead of 2, fixed some death states not giving ammo from Doom64 Marine. Imps no longer give soul ammo.
22. Resolved stamina drain from keeping run button pressed whilst not moving (CREDIT GOES TO Iddqd_Idkfa_Idclip)
23. Resolved Imp death from chainsaw and bfg (also fixed for GZDoom) (CREDIT GOES TO Styd051 for the bfg death)

UPDATE 8.3 (Brutal Doom 64 v2 Patched)
24. Corrected super shotgun pickup message. It was saying shotgun.

the sounds of the hellgound have been reworked. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

effect animation gore when you kill an imp with the BFG was corrected. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

I added the super secrets of DOOM 64 TC in tribute to the developers of DOOM 64 TC, I also added a new super secret created by me in tribute to me for having created Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake, I wish you good luck finding them. (Maybe who has other super secrets hidden !?) (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

small change of music on the map07 and map08 thanks to swc132994. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

the sky of the map15 changed, of the storm and the rain were added. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

texture bug fixed on some maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

sound ambiance corrected on the map29 in the new room. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

effect of light added and corrected on certain maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

balancing of monsters on certain maps. (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

improved decoration on some maps. (for example there were doom 2 decorations on the map22 and map26 they were replaced by doom 64 decorations) (Brutal DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remake)

Edited by styd051