Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

Make A Story Out Of The Profile Pic Above You

A spin-off of my popular "React To The Profile Picture Above You". Huge credits must go to @Hellbent: he was the one to come up with the idea in the first place!

Anyways, the rules are simple: as you can tell by the title, you just need to tell a story using the profile pic of the user above you as the main element and source of inspiration.

Unfortunately, since I'm the first to post, I have nobody above me to start something with... So, who will be the first storyteller?

In my avatar name of this foxboy is Towelunn. He's a foxboy and he's an 18 years old. He's belongs to the dağtilki clan whose representatives have the ability to attack with bite attack and go to bed very late, their clan emblem is 'T' .

He's an introvert, sometimes angry, very modest and gullible. He likes mountain, sky, flying, rain, breath air, soup, chicken, friendships, kindness, quiet, loneliness, ice-cream, cheese. He dislikes: wars, disputes, treason, noise, hate, conflicts, cakes, sugar, humiliation.

The blue Taw Tu'lki observes his world through blue, painted eyes. Far away his lands are, lost in the Great Pentom War of Fire. Since then, the forests once belonged to his land are marred with the drops of rain. Always the rain.

Within the droplets the blue Taw Tu'lki finds his solace, the shadow spots reminding him of a past not yet forgotten. Within the rain, his history thrives. Within the rain, his curiosity rises.

Deep within the darkness and with the rain by its side, the blue Taw Tu'lki resides, looking for another soul to find. The forests once belonged to his land and are marred with the drops of rain.

Always the rain.

The skeleton warrior was a brave warrior from 20000 years.

Once he's asked to his father, Skeleton senior: "Father, i'm a invincible warrior, nothing can't stop me!"

But mr skeleton says: "No! You must be defeated by... floating heads!"

"Impossible! There's not such a thing like a floating head!"

"It's not true! Your grandfather, the Undead Warrior, are been defeated by a floating head! Trust me, sonny!"

"DON'T CALL ME SONNY!" the great skeleton warrior shouted and after using his mighty sword, decapitated his father!

The shame of his crime puts him in jail and then he becomes a heretic Gargoyle from the shame.

However, as the Floating head and the Taw Tu'lki are standing in the forest, they notice something on the horizon. Marching down the hills are several legions of death, cursed and ordered by the evil skeleton lord, Lord Karnnajj. Every step the undead army takes lays waste to the grass beneath their skeletal feet, and the forest will surly become victim to the evil dead that march along their path. 

After several minutes, Lord Karnnajj confronts Taw Tu'lki, as he opens his skeletal jaw to unleash the following chilling words. "Greetings mortal, are you read to die?"

... But then, deus ex machina style, Cory comes down from the sky and lands with a very powerful shockwave on top of Lord Karnnajj. "NOT ON MY HOUSE" he exclaims. Lord Karn quickly stands up again, they both do some anime-style poses and then they proceed to fight, in a legendary battle soon forgotten it will not be... Who shall be the winner?

As Pink Floyd music becomes louder and louder, the girl from The Polar Express, grown up and thousand times more terrifying, uses the GTA cheat code that makes her head huge. Taw Tu'lki decides that the best way to fight dated computer animation is to simply run away.

When running away, Taw Tu'lki falls down and rolls through a mountain, leaving him unconscious, and he enters a dream sequence where a crochet-fish thing talks to him and gives him a magical weapon known as...

A Sonic-Screwdriver, for the crochet-fish revealed himself to be the latest (and rather surprising) incarnation of Doctor Who.  "Come with me in this dream sequence!" he cried. "For we must make haste!"

They then arrive at a theatre, where a large eye emerges from the curtains and opens. A voice bellows from the eye: "I am the sum of everyone's visions, I am all-seeing, I am in every dream and nightmare. What is it thou inquire of me?"

The doctor Whovarine says "We want an adventure, better than the epic tales of the greeks!" the eye says "sorry, mortals, but i have a plan to destroy the world with my purple monkey friend, goodbye" 

When Taw Tu'lki and the Whovarine think they will die, a Kawaii space orb appears and puts the eye to sleep, the orb then says "quick, he wants to make you think he know all, but then he will kill you", the Whovarine asks: "Who are you?", the orb then replies: "I am the mighty UwU orb, i know all, and i will be your guide"

As the mighty UwU orb takes them to a safer place, a calamity happens. A deformed City 17 citizen appears in front of them. With her gargantuan head she ought blow them to smithereens. Before she does so, a message appears in front of her reading, "Loading..." The monstrosity freezes in time, unable to move. The UwU orb uses this chance to flee from their demise.

"DONT MOVE!" gangsta spongebob shouted, while pointing at the deformed city 17 citizen.
"THIS IS THE MAFIA, YOU ARE COMING WITH US!" patrick yells, and runs up to the gargantuan citizen, smashing its head with his baseball bat.

The deformed citizen was incapacitated. The gangsters quickly hide the body. The mighty UwU orb thanks them for their kindness. They continue their perilous journey.

Alas, another obstacle appears in front of them. An amish ichtyioid materializes in front of them. Using his mighty hand, the trio cease to move. They try to resist, but it is fruitless. The grand ichtyioid gloats his victory over them.

Yet, the ichtyioid is no match for the gangstar powers, as they violently struggle to pose and summon the energy of the world, they bring down a great thunder from the hand of God himself, and thus the ichtyioid is no more.

However, they're not safe yet...

as a smiling/nodding man appears and speaks "my child, I am the messenger of God and you must answer me this. If you answer incorrectly the entirety of humanity is doomed". "What is the thingy you require meself to answer o powerful boy?" Asked gangsta spongeboob squarehoes. "It's so sad how steve jobs died of Ligma" said the nodding man. "who's steve jobs" replied the square felon. "Ligma my balls" grunted the nodding man and he sent down a thunderous sound to smite everyone until suddenly......

The great knight Sir Sub-Wei dons his fearsome 5-dollar Footlong helm to go on a brave expedition into Quiznos headquarters for some corporate espionage. Once at the top floor, he discovers to his horror the schematics to a plan that will surely put Subway out of business: Tasty sandwiches that are 13 inches long and cost 4 dollars! After learning this information, Sub-Wei pulls out a frozen length of Meatball Marinara and destroys the evidence, and the day is saved.

As he leaves, Sub-Wei has a realization that the plan would not have worked in the first place. They would not have been tasty 13 inch sandwiches that cost 4 dollars, because Quiznos sandwiches are ass. Sir Sub-Wei looks backs and smirks "maybe there was nothing to worry about?".

But the troubles are coming back!

A azure lights appears and from the light emerges out a giant goblin! Sub-wei and the mistery gang known that is time for action!

The problem is, there is a timer controlling the existence. Once it turns off, the world is shut down too.

What's more, is that it's a sentient timer!

The timer ticks, and then, Doomguy appears, he has seen hell, he's been trapped there for millenia, so his escape now is drugs, he says "Ho ho hor, haha korrula, ho hor", how will they gang beat the Drug slayer, the master of MLG, of marihuana, and 2015 dead af memes?

Suddenly there is a great flash of light across the surface of the Earth and sky. The earth beneath his feet shudders and Doomguy falls to the ground. Disoriented, Doomguy clambers to his feet and looks around. 'Where am I?' He looks down to see crazy, psychadellic shit hanging off his body, as though he had blasted through a portal into the 80s, and on the way his body ripped through the shelves of an F.A.O Schwartz.  "What the hell?" Everything starts to get woozy and then there is another great flash of light across the surface of the Earth and sky. Doomguy opens his eyes once again to see standing across from him with her great head and large, ogling eyes the deformed city 17 citizen, very much alive, her head very much intact. "Who--who are you? What the hell is going on?" Doomguy stammers, but the deformed city 17 citizen just stares at him wide eyed with a glint of maniacal evil filling those ever so creepy eyes, an ever so subtle smile creeping into the corners of her lips. Slowly raising her hand, her fingertips point towards Doomguy. Doomguy stares at her in horror. Then she speaks: "You will die, now." Doomguy frantically grasps around his mid-section for his gun but his hands are instead met only with pink, frilly children bicycle handlebars hanging from his hips. Deformed city 17 citizen lets out a deep, raspy laugh that echoes through the trees and chills Doomguy to the bone as he brandishes the pink, frilly children bicycle handlebars at deformed city 17 citizen. 

Edited by Hellbent

Meanwhile in egypt.

Some scientists discovered the mummy of someone powerful who vanished a long time ago, the mummy was of...

The old fart smelled this through his important breather holes; cleverly he dialed from within. From the outside we observed that the nose of the wooden mask where the holes had just been a moment ago was now smooth, amazingly blended, camouflaged in with the very intricate rainbow trout replica

The old fart inside was now breathin' freely from his perfume bottle atomizer air bulb invention, his excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed, watered in appreciation of his thoughtful cleveration

Upon seeing his majesty, the heads of the scientists that uncovered him explode from his pure dopness. Suddenly, a mighty pixelated plane of cyan and magenta appears before him, "The world is in need of your services again, oh great one." A portal opens and he steps through it, where he sees...

...The skull of a long dead, decapitated pirate. He swears he could see life darting in his hollow eye sockets, but he must be imagining things....

The great Osiris contemplated the strange visage before him. Could this be the One eye? The all-seeing eye, concealing its power and true identity within the dark skull of a pirate? It couldn't be! He had been searching for the truth of the legend of the all-seeing eye for most of his life, for he believed it to be more than a legend living only in the past....

As he stared at the apparition, trying to glean something of its true nature, something stranger yet begun to take shape: a bright, neon light begun to glow where the floating skull with the glowing red eye hovered before him. The dark visage of the skull began to fade and transmute as the neon light grew brighter at the center of the dark skull's form which began to evaporate, until all that was left was a dark, red orb surrounded by the neon light.

The neon light grew outward from a shimmering orb into a bright, cyan, ring of light surrounding the dark, red eye. The red eye pulsed for a moment and then it, too, faded and disappeared. Another shape then started to form around the ring that completely perplexed Osiris: a square. What could this mean?

As Osiris continued to look at the strange visage taking place before his very eyes he then saw a new shape begin to emerge at the center of the glowing ring where the skull and its red eye had faded: some kind of horned beast was emerging at the center of the glowing cyan circle/square! The beast's form became more defined: dark eye sockets started to emerge; it had large shoulders and ugly teeth protruding from its mouth; its hands were very large and bony. And then Osiris saw that this beast was no mere visage; it was very much alive! though bones protruded from its leathery hide. It emerged from the bluish cyan portal, bared its ugly teeth and let out a deep, guttural growl. It then fell to all fours and pawed the earth, ready to strike!

Edited by Hellbent

Osiris did not flee. Eyes fixed on the beast, he reached for a bundle hanging at his waist, and from it he fished an elegantly crafted mask of black wood, gilded along the eyes and the beard.

"What say you?", he murmurred. "Is this just a dumb beast, or do I need to be wary of strange magicks?"

The lips of the mask moved. "I sense no taint about this fellow. He's not a construct of Seth."

"Hrmph. Then this battle will hardly be an exercise," Osiris replied, half disappointed, as he reached for his holy weapons.

With a howl, the beast launched itself off the ground. It flew towards Osiris, swift as a thrown javelin...

And tuxedo crazy hands man jumps and reveals a roman arena, where people fight, tuxedo crazy hands man starts singing pumped up kicks, waiting for Osiris to start the fight, but then, a magical scroll falls of the sky, it's a scroll that contains...