Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

What was the last Entertaining YouTube clip you watched?

Here, have some Budapest public transport:

Edit: Oh, you said "last"! I read it as "least". Oh well, at least the last one features Örs vezér tere.

Civvie 11 is pretty enjoyable to watch. His latest video is Duke Nukem 3D: The Birth. 

Gaming Garbage by Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka was pretty good when Shmorky was still co-hosting. Then it turned out that he wasn't that great of a guy. But there's still quite a few good videos they did together.

But I really don't watch many Youtube videos. Mostly they're just annoying bullshit, or unlikeable people trying to get likes. Or people endangering their lives trying to get likes. Or just people acting like shits trying to get likes. My entire opinion of youtube is basically just "curse word" trying to get likes at this point.

Who cares about Alan Walker when you have an FM radio DJ?

On 4/16/2020 at 2:24 AM, Jello said:

But I really don't watch many Youtube videos. Mostly they're just annoying bullshit, or unlikeable people trying to get likes. Or people endangering their lives trying to get likes. Or just people acting like shits trying to get likes. My entire opinion of youtube is basically just "curse word" trying to get likes at this point.

True. Also, replace "likes" with "subs and likes" It is quite hard to find good videos on Youtube recommendations. Good stuff hardly gets recommended and good content creators need a lot of luck to get their vids on people's recommendations. Can you imagine, people are getting loads of subs just by giving normal-ish reactions to content that they haven't made. Like WHO IN THE LITERAL FUCK CAN'T DO THAT? I'm happy though, that Civvie is popular, he deserves that popularity.

In short, Youtube sucks. It's good to know that I'm not the only guy who hates it.

8 hours ago, Good-Old said:

In short, Youtube sucks. It's good to know that I'm not the only guy who hates it.

Yeah, you're not the only one. But it's always nice to find someone who feels the same way. Haven't delved into youtube for at least 12 years. I'll learn about content creators, and if I have to watch them on youtube I'll do so. But I don't search for anything on there.

I don't know, but the irony is just so strong in the ransomware video. "Windows updates are a virus" has never been such a funny thing to say 1.0 .

It's funny as fuck, in a bittersweet way. Know too many Californians thanks to the internet and this shit really makes me worry for their safety and health.

What's better than a record of a band playing their song from years ago? When they do so while keeping the song's overall spirit after years.