Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MSX

=- MSX -= CzechBox Ragequit Party Friday *24/04/20* Join !!!

=- MSX -= CzechBox Ragequit Party Friday

*24/04/20* - server goes online 10 minutes after this post appears for the first time. thank you for your time.

I am here to have a good time and meet interesting people. I know, that sounds boring but it is a great task.

It´s easy as fu**, here is the deal: i am getting cozy and drunk and it´s fu***ng friday after a long week of work and i want to play some DOOM my way.

Normally i play alone even when i host via [TSPG]. I will just try this time and see if this little weird but honest and cozy (thanks oh cold beer) post can

move some souls and guide them to join me in my mislead crusade against the demonic forces from hell. And chit-chat. And more beer. And a lot of crazy

RNG-driven madness. It´s just fun and i hope you we can enjoy it together. 

Ah... here are the details anyway:

- i play Zandronum and host via the most honourable [TSPG] (Hail you !!!)

- the wad for this session is czechbox.wad

- the maps will come up random after map01

- the tunes this time come from c64d2music.wad (i love all this "music pack for DOOM"-wads, honestly if you got good ones, send them over !!!)

- you get 3 lives... still, so much room for failure and RNG-infused ragequits but i hope you stick anyway

- there is lower gravity then usual 800, it´s 600 in here and this too is on purpose and should be exploited wherever possible

- i freaking love loot - i wish there would be even more loot... but well

- you keep everything when you die but you will always drop your weapon upon death - other players should take note ;-)

- i like to chit-chat and i hope you do as well

- the config is my own brew, it results in a gameplay style which is actually and totally my cup of tea nowadays and if you dont like it that´s okay

- i play DOOM since it´s initial release and still love it and love the good shape in which DOOM still is and i hope forever will be

Guess that´s it. Let´s see where we go from here.

Even more details:

bulletpuff_fix.wad
zandroskins_v04.pk3
dustskins.pk3
czechbox.wad
complex-doom.v26a2.pk3
lca-v1.5.9.6.pk3
randomons-v1.2.5.1.pk3
complex-dust-v1.7.2.pk3
insanelca-custom-v1.3cf.1.pk3
hem-custom-cf-v4.1.pk3
complex-dust-clusterfuck-v4.1.pk3
hpbar-v22.1-cf.pk3
c64d2music.wad

Well... nobody did join so far. No surprise, DOOM is niché after all. Whatever, i had fun already and noticed a decent flaw in my config which i am going to correct NOW.

Expect up to 5 mins downtime from NOW [aka post date/time, kek].

Back. Map circle is reduced to maps MAP01 - MAP10. Random of course. The reason is simple, since i am slightly drunk i didn´t realise the epic scale of Clusterfuck and maps with a certain design and/or slightly higher enemy numbers. Dumb me. C´mon now and waste some time with this madness.

RNG rapes me in MAP08... you need some help from valiant warriors in shiny armor. 

Anyway, cheers !! :D

I always like when people are playing our maps and I am always willing to join, but what kind of habit it is to send notification only few hours before the start of the session? :)