Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WowozuelaSpammer

What the hell is Post Hell?

I've been watching many posts in this forum relating to something called "Post Hell" (Most of them pre-2017)

What is that "Post Hell"? Is it like the loosers subforum?

5 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

I've been watching many posts in this forum relating to something called "Post Hell" (Most of them pre-2017)

What is that "Post Hell"? Is it like the loosers subforum?

Post hell is gone.  Either deleted posts or suspended users' posts were in a subforum.

8 hours ago, JudgeDeadd said:

That actually looks awesome. I used to hang out in another forum that also had a similar subforum. Sadly they removed it as well, but I remember how silly a lot of posts in that subforum were. Good mix with your morning coffee for sure!

The problem with Post Hell was its existence actively encouraged people to post dumb things so that they'd be forever enshrined for people to laugh at. I miss reading those posts myself, but it definitely had a reason to go.

Yup, Death Egg nailed it. I really miss it as well, especially the Picard song. It was entertaining to see people who failed so well. But it did encourage people to actively try to get a post in Post Hell, so it was removed. Although quite frankly, when I think about it, most of the posts in there seemed genuinely serious and horrible.

I remember browsing Doomworld late at night and forgetting my speakers were on full blast. Yah having katamari music blasted through your speakers at 1am isn't the most pleasant thing to hear at that hour.