Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EtermaLife

Risen3D High Res Textures for Plutonia 2 and Revilution?

Hey guys, basically the title says it all. 

I have been enjoying playing through all the dooms again using Risen3D port and high res textures with ultimate doom, doom 2, final dooms, and plus Doom the way ID did , Ultimate Doom the Way ID did, and I will start doing Plutonia and Evilution later.

However, I have noticed that in PLUTONIA 2, and TNTR (tntr is revilution, which is basically evilution part 2), there are no high res textures, which is a shame because pl2 and TNTR are awesome maps.

So I have two questions.

1. Is anyone interested or willing to make high res textures for PL2 and TNTR? 

2. Doom the way ID did, and Ultimate Doom the way id did, both had high resolution textures. But not for Doom 2 the way ID did. Does anyone know why, or how to fix that?

Thanks guys sorry for the long post. 

Edited by EtermaLife

15 hours ago, EtermaLife said:

Hey guys, basically the title says it all. 

I have been enjoying playing through all the dooms again using Risen3D port and high res textures with ultimate doom, doom 2, final dooms, and plus Doom the way ID did , Ultimate Doom the Way ID did, and I will start doing Plutonia and Evilution later.

However, I have noticed that in PLUTONIA 2, and TNTR (tntr is revilution, which is basically evilution part 2), there are no high res textures, which is a shame because pl2 and TNTR are awesome maps.

• The high res textures are made for Doom and Doom 2. Considering Doom the way ID Did and Ultimate Doom the way ID Did use the resources of Doom 1, the high res textures will work there.
  • Plutonia and TNTR are both megawads and run as an IWAD on a slight variation of the Doom engine. The reason high res textures don't work there is because they aren't made for Plutonia/TNTR.

So I have two questions.

1. Is anyone interested or willing to make high res textures for PL2 and TNTR? 

2. Doom the way ID did, and Ultimate Doom the way id did, both had high resolution textures. But not for Doom 2 the way ID did. Does anyone know why, or how to fix that?

• If someone was interested/willing, he/she would have done so already.
  • See the above :)