Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slayer's

TRANSITION4 my first wad

Good evening that's it I'm cured and to come back strong I prepared you a wad that is 1 level and it calls it TRANSITION4. So why this name bah has real say I do not know but voila I made you this wad of 1 level

Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xrRiqJ4sZqjI3CL7jV3k_BVScyzE2bEN/view?usp=sharing

New Music: Yes (axelay colony midi theme)

New texture: yes (2 texture pack DUSK'S TEXTURE PACK and USEFUL FLATS TEXTURE PACK)

Port: GZDoom (I forgot to test it on boom sorry)

IWAD: Doom II

Warning this is a small wad maybe the wad will have higher levels jsp you can say at once that it's a demo

screen in Ultimate Doom Builder

251827330_Annotation2020-04-28224901.png.e7aec8d53fd1902f4c3ca54ea81e73f4.png

Edited by complexDoomer

20 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

GG. The zip file is empty.

18 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Oh, you are that guy who got coronavirus, glad you've recovered.  How do I play this?

I like to update the link I check and there is the wad (with a surprise)

I like the textures applied, ammo/health was balanced enough, a bit scarce maybe, but since theres not many enemies is ok.

I liked how you can skip the red room and go for the exit through platformin.

The secret could be better though. 

Pretty well designed tech-map. I do love the computer esque details this map uses. nice touch. :)

Difficulty here is fairly easy, even for me. (I'm fine with low difficulty <3).

The map is slightly hard to navigate as I ended up having to loop back on myself at least 2-3 times. Also, this map cannot be played in vanilla due to a z_checkheap crash upon loading the map (though if it did load I noticed 2 walls that used a step texture as a wall texture which would cause a tutti-frutti error).

I managed to obtain 100% kills and Items but 0% secrets. :l 

10 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Pretty well designed tech-map. I do love the computer esque details this map uses. nice touch. :)

Difficulty here is fairly easy, even for me. (I'm fine with low difficulty <3).

The map is slightly hard to navigate as I ended up having to loop back on myself at least 2-3 times. Also, this map cannot be played in vanilla due to a z_checkheap crash upon loading the map (though if it did load I noticed 2 walls that used a step texture as a wall texture which would cause a tutti-frutti error).

I managed to obtain 100% kills and Items but 0% secrets. :l 

I'll try to do everything to fix some problem (like secrets) then I think to do a map 2