Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

What game are you most anticipateing and looking forward to???

I realize that for most of you its most likely doom 3 and thats great. I also know theres people on here that are excited for doom 3 but really are looking forward to another game more.

Personaly Im looking forward to Duke Nukem forever the most because Duke3d started it all for me.

none really.
I gave up playing games almost entirely.
but if I had a computer, I would indeed buy doom 3.
the only reason I don't anticipate it is because I don't have a computer...

Yea I would have to say im looking forward to gta vice city to I havent played it yet. Im giving up on playing games on computers because its to fucking annoying keeping them updated I dont have the money/time to waste on such things. I'll just sit back and hope a shittyer version of the games comes out for my Xbox.

oh sweet and I just realized this was my post number 200 when is it I become a member??

Tyockell said:

oh sweet and I just realized this was my post number 200 when is it I become a member??

I think a 250, the same time you can upload your own avatar.

Mmh, someone should add in the faq the number of posts required to have another title and their names. I just checked and didn't saw it. Maybe I'm just blind too...

DooM 3 (if I get a new PC that doesn't crash newer games constantly), Unreal 2 (if it comes out) and Duke Forever (hopefully triggering a re-release of all the Duke 3D stuff in the shops, so I can complete my collection of Duke add-ons)

Other than Doom3, I'm definitly looking forward to Halo 2. And Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball. And while it's already been released, I look forward to at least playing KoF 2001 and Rage of The Dragons.

EDIT: I meant KoF 2002

ravage said:

I heard about that how many years ago? :P

Yeah, they've been working on it for quie a long timenow , it still looks like it would be fun to play though. I heard positive "reviews" on it's gameplay aspect, which is basicly all I care about. Well, I do wish the robots would look a little bit more like the old ones, but you can't win them all.

well doom III for the most part, and homeworld 2

wouldn't get hopes up about duke4, few games that are delayed as much turn out good. that is if it ever comes out. personaly i think duke4 is fallowing in daikatana's foot steps.

other games like quake4 and such have my interest.

Sephiroth said:

well doom III for the most part, and homeworld 2

wouldn't get hopes up about duke4, few games that are delayed as much turn out good. that is if it ever comes out. personaly i think duke4 is fallowing in daikatana's foot steps.

snif snif i want duke nukem forever.......cries like a lil school gurl.......lol yea rite.

Sephiroth said:

homeworld 2

w00t

You do realise that the gameplay's going to be exactly like Voyager Elite Force, SOF2 and JK2, right? That's all Raven know how to do nowadays, formula licenced games.

Jedi Knight 2 and Elite Force may LOOK reasonably similar (seeing as they do both use the same engine and are both by the same company), but then RTCW and Medal of Honour: AA look even more similar. However, once you've played these two WW2 FPS's for a while you realise that they play completely differently, and it's exactly the same with EF and JK2.

The most extreme different in gameplay is that EF mainly focuses on one guy (or girl) who in most levels is part of a team, whereas JK2 concentrates on one guy who is almost always on his own. Oh yeah, and he has super-cool powers.

Only Doom 3. Ive slowly lost interest in gaming as a whole. I think Im like growing up or something :P.

Duke Forever = never going to be released
I predict that generation after generation of development team will attempt to complete it for all eternity.

Assmaster said:

Only Doom 3. Ive slowly lost interest in gaming as a whole. I think Im like growing up or something :P.

Duke Forever = never going to be released
I predict that generation after generation of development team will attempt to complete it for all eternity.

hahaha yeaaa its loooking pretty damn grim its so pathetic they wont even admit that they really do suck at getting stuff done. I wish they would tell us atleast one thing after 2 years of static.

Hate to break this to you, ladies and germs, but more likely than not, DNF is on eternal hold.

yea i had hopes of duke4 too, but gave up last year. besides i think 3d realms has some money issues, correct me if i am wrong.

another game i want to see, silent hill III

Sephiroth said:

silent hill III

Hell Yeah
This series has real potential. I was happy to see that the second game didnt suck, and the first game set the stage for some great possibilities.

Unreal 2 and Half-Life 2 (assuming they're happening). Not much else, though it is about time something radically new appeared from nowhere, like many of the best games have.

Grazza said:

Unreal 2 and Half-Life 2 (assuming they're happening)

Unreal 2 is due out in a couple of weeks, meaning it'd be a pretty late stage for them to suddenly decide not to bother anymore :)

As for HL 2, all the signs point to yay. I mean, just compare what Valve are known to be working on with the size of the company and it's obvious they're up to something ;)