Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuzzball

OTEX Styled Status Bar

Imagine if someone made 6 status bars stylized to resemble each Eviternity chapters. Now I can't help thinking about it.

38 minutes ago, dmslr said:

Imagine if someone made 6 status bars stylized to resemble each Eviternity chapters. Now I can't help thinking about it.

Don't forget the secret levels!

Hot damn, this is perfect in its simplicity! Looking gorgeous.

This is really good, i really dig how clean it looks and the color in the numbers, i'll be using it for an otex wad i've been working on, if that's okay 

Tried this out, works in PRBoom+ it is awesome and looks like. I like how the colors are just that much more vibrant that vanilla tool bar. Thanks! Great add! 

3 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

This is really good, i really dig how clean it looks and the color in the numbers, i'll be using it for an otex wad i've been working on, if that's okay 

Of course! :D

Thank you everybody for the kind words- so glad this has gotten the love it has, I certainly would like to make more in different themes- marble included!

Dang if you named it OTEXSBAR to fit that 8 character limit too that would be the ultimate brain-please

Anyways this is excellent. My idea of high definition. I'm gonna drop this in my autoload goodies.