Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRV7

New DoomWorld user here

Fancy seeing you lot here, eh? If there's a positive playing through DOOM 2016 and by extension, Eternal has done for me (Among many more, including having two of the best video game soundtracks of all time, as well as introducing me to a genuine Chad in the Doom Slayer), it's that it has lead me down to this site. And if you wanna know what really made me want to join here, then you have the Doom 4 Vanilla combined with the Back to Saturn X wad to thank.

Hello and welcome to the forums! Doom is such an amazing game that's been around literally forever! And has such an active and friendly community.

welcome to the forums. make sure your vocabulary is extremely sophisticated and also make sure that you have the worst opinions out of everybody, because segregating from your own society is considered it's own society

18 minutes ago, Teabλg_Johnson said:

welcome to the forums. make sure your vocabulary is extremely sophisticated and also make sure that you have the worst opinions out of everybody, because segregating from your own society is considered it's own society

With all due respect, it seems a bit contradictory that you have such a negative opinion of this forums while constantly hanging around in them...

On 5/2/2020 at 1:52 AM, CRV7 said:

Fancy seeing you lot here, eh? If there's a positive playing through DOOM 2016 and by extension, Eternal has done for me (Among many more, including having two of the best video game soundtracks of all time, as well as introducing me to a genuine Chad in the Doom Slayer), it's that it has lead me down to this site. And if you wanna know what really made me want to join here, then you have the Doom 4 Vanilla combined with the Back to Saturn X wad to thank.

Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

If you want to check to the best wads/mapsets, I recommend visiting the cacowards.

1 hour ago, DSC said:

With all due respect, it seems a bit contradictory that you have such a negative opinion of this forums while constantly hanging around in them...

it's just a little criticism here and there, and in a pandemic you certainly don't have a choice either