Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Who here on these forums has seriously been shot before?

I havent been shot directly by a deadly weapon but have been hit my richochette a few times. Once in the knee cap by a roundnose .22 bullet (damn alder bushes)and another time in the shoulder by 2 shotgun pellets from duck hunting luckly they were steal because one was left in and if it was lead I may have had some problems down the road.

I've had a few bullets come in through the window when I was much younger and lived in a much worse neighborhood, but I've never actually been hit. However, that wasnt as scary as the time when some chick with a knife tried to come in.

So far, I've been lucky, and haven't been shot up with live ammunition. /me knocks on wood

DooMBoy said:

So far, I've been lucky, and haven't been shot up with live ammunition. /me knocks on wood

Heh, he's never been shot at, but he's had bullets thrown at him.

once in the leg as a kid. not sure on the size, could have even been a fragment. happened in a brush covered area. could have been a reble or a hunter, shootings where not un common back home. and u could hear gun fire in the distance. i heard it and then it felt like someone stuck something hot above my knee.

but no long term damage, clean in and out. and a only slightly visible scar. my uncle got shot in the shoulder hunting once. we are really the only 2 recently.

Assmaster said:

Heh, he's never been shot at, but he's had bullets thrown at him.

Nope, I've been lucky enough to avoid that as well.

There's a fair amount of moose hunting in the area, but I've never really gotten close to a gun myself, so no.

Lots of times. The last time was really serious; it was a shotgun blast that put an end to an attempt to record a maxkill for a mm2 map.

There wasn't any ducks or moose nearby though, fortunately.

Got shot in the hand with an air rifle when i was 15. Does that count?

Spike said:

Got shot in the hand with an air rifle when i was 15. Does that count?

I rather think it does :)

Yea Air guns sure hurt me and my friends run around with thick clothes and shoot each other with our hand pellet guns........lol its quite fun of corse you use flat head pellets though. The handguns are also only shooting these at about 340-395 feet per second and we wear metal masks.

Well, I see... and I've had a shot of whiskey or two. Not right now, though.

in teh back and legs. with an 6mm airsoft gun. goddamn that does hurt when you take a shot from a near distance.

niguel said:

in teh back and legs. with an 6mm airsoft gun. goddamn that does hurt when you take a shot from a near distance.

Well, if airsoft guns count, then I have at least been hit 20 times. When me and my buddies were drunk we sometimes started shooting eachother in the legs. Sometimes blood came dripping out. Rather painfull.

Disorder said:

Well, if airsoft guns count, then I have at least been hit 20 times. When me and my buddies were drunk we sometimes started shooting eachother in the legs. Sometimes blood came dripping out. Rather painfull.

Doesn't feel so bad about getting bored and biting people anymore.

Well, if airsoft guns count, then I have at least been hit 20 times. When me and my buddies were drunk we sometimes started shooting eachother in the legs. Sometimes blood came dripping out. Rather painfull

o_o

Doesn't feel so bad about getting bored and biting people anymore

O_O

Silverwyvern said:

Doesn't feel so bad about getting bored and biting people anymore.

Lol yeaa i bite people alll them time........HAHAHA YOUR ALL NEXT!!!
lol j/k

ravage said:

No bullets, but plenty of rocks & stuff. :P

If you mean people throwing rocks and stuff at ya, then yup. I've also had people throw stuff at me too.