Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BassSlapper89

Ultimate Jazz Jackrabbit Doom - Episode 4 (Out Now)

Nice!

I've been eyeing this project both on Twitter and the screenshots thread, congrats on the release!

I'll make sure to check this out :)

Congratulations on the release! If we were ever going to get a Jazz Jackrabbit 3D, this is what it should have been! Can't wait to play more of it!

4 minutes ago, Terminus said:

Nice!

I've been eyeing this project both on Twitter and the screenshots thread, congrats on the release!

I'll make sure to check this out :)

Enjoy! I'm actually updating it a tad bit. I'll post it in a bit again.

15 minutes ago, Scüm-head said:

Congratulations on the release! If we were ever going to get a Jazz Jackrabbit 3D, this is what it should have been! Can't wait to play more of it!

Enjoy buddy!

After the Hocus Pocus TC, this is another excellent platformer conversion. I already played a previous version, but I will definitely jump in again.

@Bass Slapper '89 This is a amazing mod! really brings back some great childhood memories, thank you for taking the time to do a mod based on the Jazz Jackrabbit series, This is definitely worthy of being a true Jazz Jackrabbit 3 in my book

25 minutes ago, Morpheus666 said:

@Bass Slapper '89 This is a amazing mod! really brings back some great childhood memories, thank you for taking the time to do a mod based on the Jazz Jackrabbit series, This is definitely worthy of being a true Jazz Jackrabbit 3 in my book

That means a lot, thank you. I am currently making minor changes to the mod. I am doing my best to make it better.

Never played Jazz Jackrabbit but this looks amazingly well made, will definitely give it a play.

2 minutes ago, LordBehemoth said:

Never played Jazz Jackrabbit but this looks amazingly well made, will definitely give it a play.

Enjoy! Hopefully it comes along better than the alpha version I released last year.

7 hours ago, Bass Slapper '89 said:

Source ports:

1. LZDoom v3.85

Me Gusta. Yes. This is a great project to test and play and see if my stoneage rig runs it.

Amazing effort done here. Could totally be its own game at this point in time. Epic stuff.

35 minutes ago, LordBehemoth said:

:O One of the best PC platformers to ever grace the PC, thanks due to Robert Allen's and later Alexander Brandon's soundtracks!

15 hours ago, NightFright said:

After the Hocus Pocus TC, this is another excellent platformer conversion. I already played a previous version, but I will definitely jump in again.

Yep, i almost play old version to the end, i go to play this one to

Nice job, tk m8

Fellow Doom Community, I finished making updates that other modders pointed out to me.

I have the link posted at the top of the page, but here's the link: Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8cumm6ynlbkbkq7/JJDoom.wad/file

Sorry for all these updates all of a sudden. It's obvious y'all have better visual than me. lol

Everything should be fine now, but in I am willing to make updates, just in case y'all come across anything that can be better. :)

I will surelly add this to my to stream list! man, i played a little and what a diference! Well done! Nice job!

10 hours ago, Austinado said:

I will surelly add this to my to stream list! man, i played a little and what a diference! Well done! Nice job!

Glad you like it, thank you buddy. I came across something that may need some minor fixing on map13. Not a major problem but so that will be easy for players.

Hello everyone. :)

Hope y'all enjoy the mod. So, Dosgamert reviewed my mod yesterday. He mentioned to me personally that he had fun. Which means a lot to me, but I feel it needs more editing. I'm sure y'all can understand.

So, I'm still gonna leave JJDoom v8.0 up for download. Thank you for understanding.

1. What I am gonna do:
  • Certain enemy sprites will be changed.
  • I've added certain areas of my maps 'Impassable'
  • Add a few more enemies.

i went ahead and played it all the way through, i thought it was great, although there were some bugs that i noticed:

the font characters have no offsets, meaning that the periods and commas are floating

some of the torches, at least in my opinion, could cause seizures in some people, so i recommend toning down the flashing a little bit

the switch that lifts the cell doors in the final map isn't repeatable, meaning that the game can become unwinnable if you take too long

all in all, this was a great piece of work, and i wish you the best of luck with your future modding endeavors

Edited by sergeirocks100

2 hours ago, sergeirocks100 said:

i went ahead and played it all the way through, i thought it was great, although there were some bugs that i noticed:

the font characters have no offsets, meaning that the periods and commas are floating

some of the torches, at least in my opinion, could cause seizures in some people, so i recommend toning down the flashing a little bit

the switch that lifts the cell doors in the final map isn't repeatable, meaning that the game can become unwinnable if you take too long

all in all, this was a great piece of work, and i wish you the best of luck with your future modding endeavors

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I will get on it and fix those issues. Glad you enjoyed it buddy.

4 hours ago, Bass Slapper '89 said:

Hello everyone. :)

Hope y'all enjoy the mod. So, Dosgamert reviewed my mod yesterday. He mentioned to me personally that he had fun. Which means a lot to me, but I feel it needs more editing. I'm sure y'all can understand.

So, I'm still gonna leave JJDoom v8.0 up for download. Thank you for understanding.

1. What I am gonna do:
  • Certain enemy sprites will be changed.
  • I've added certain areas of my maps 'Impassable'
  • Add a few more enemies.

I am lacking in time, but i do want to test out under LZDoom for you :)