Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

1 hour ago, Tohg7. said:

Hey dude, would you be okay with making some "Running shot" and "Running melee attack" sprites for the Doom-styled bruiser?

image.png

This makes me think Solmyr is hiding Hexen-styled bruiser sprites somewhere

here's some sprites i made for a BFG replacement for a project of mine, feel free to use them for whatever you feel like, i don't even care if you use them in a commercial product

Spoiler

bfgfa0.png.839ba1e95a9e3e95392030a6a3d16efc.pngbfgfb0.png.1ea8d5314e5729dd13450ef839a300c7.pngbfgga0.png.d47f95e9de6ae60117c613febaa5a1f3.pngbfggb0.png.a2b68bf1bef8f808de6ee03bd4786eb6.png

On 5/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, Gifty said:

Impball can now spawn and die!

ball.gif

This is so nice that I'd freeze in hypnosis at least a couple of times to watch the animation and get hit by it :D

On 5/10/2020 at 3:17 AM, Gifty said:

Finally have an explosion that feels like it matches the original art style. Added some billowing after-smoke as a bonus.

ex.gif

Damn, that looks awesome. How did you get such a smooth animation?

5 hours ago, Shtbag667 said:

Damn, that looks awesome. How did you get such a smooth animation?

I use a particle generator that's specially made for converting into pixel art. The hard part is tuning the effect just right so that it resembles Doom's original shading style.

I hope models are ok too...

Stop! Hammertime!

ezgif-3-bda2cb493390f8k8w.gif

even the pants are just like MC Hammer used to wear

16 hours ago, Anonymous777 said:

Would anyone be okay with uploading some RetroDoom-styled doom 3 bruiser sprites?

Would anyone not be!?!?!?

On 2/1/2020 at 6:23 PM, Solmyr said:

Doom 3 Bruiser: 

m9ogLQE.png

credits: Id Software, Eriance (cybruiser), Faceman2000 (unfinished sprite sheet).

@Anonymous777 Here's a set I helped work on.

3 minutes ago, Faceman2000 said:

@Anonymous777 Here's a set I helped work on.

Thanks, hopefully you can frankensprite some "Running Shot" and "Running melee attack" sprites, as it would really complete the spriteset.

I love it! Always happy to see Blake Stone get some attention.

That is looking great indeed! And I was just recently thinking about a Blake Stone "Remaster" TC, which means, I'd love to see a Blake Stone with Doom style maps as compared to Wolfenstein style maps.

AAAAGH. I love that, too. The chunky gloves feel very Doom64.

I did a little noise reduction/fast cleanup on it just to see how it would look. Don't have time currently, but I would probably redraw a lot of the important details in to get that sharpness back after the noise reduction.

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, GJC said:

An unfinished Remote Bomb using the 3D Realms Duke Nukem 3D parts and palette:

DRHB.png.41455e2bc31c202a322df20fd0390735.png

CHEESE BOMB!

Started work on my 3rd angel, the Kiss. Think Cupid with a ballerina/cloud theme. Her pink tutu is actually a cloud that allows her to float, The cloud hat and cloud wings are just for show.

Kiss poses.jpg

23 hours ago, RomDump said:

Started work on my 3rd angel, the Kiss. Think Cupid with a ballerina/cloud theme. Her pink tutu is actually a cloud that allows her to float, The cloud hat and cloud wings are just for show.

Kiss poses.jpg

The heart on the bottom right frame could use some repositioning. It should be yet more covered than the one in the bottom frame. Other than that, those sprites looks cool! It's a really nice and interesting artistic style.

1 hour ago, Gustavo6046 said:

The heart on the bottom right frame could use some repositioning. It should be yet more covered than the one in the bottom frame. Other than that, those sprites looks cool! It's a really nice and interesting artistic style.

You're right. The heart needs to be fixed. I also want to redo the TuTu and the profile cloud hat. Anyway, I'm glad you like it. I'm hoping to be able to put out the prototype of Doom: Angels once I finish with a few more models.

Also, I just realized that she has the same color palette as Remilla Scarlet from Touhou. 

Yes, they rock. Totally unique, very highres and nice cartoony. You don't see this in Doom very often. Keep it up, I'd love to see the final result.

Love that Dope Fish btw.