or
BlazeBoard

Bold BB Code Format:
Bold

Italics BB Code Format:
Italics

Underline BB Code Format:
Underline

Good. Images and SWF have been turned off. I have no idea why those would ever be turned on anyway (SWF anyway).

Turn on images please. Let's test it, at least for today.

I don't think anyone here would abuse of them. Isn't there a way to moderate the amount/size/dimensions of image tags anyway?

Well, I know I wouldn't. Maybe images should be a per-user privilege? Or, how about anybody with over 400 posts can post images? Something to show you'd be responsible with them, and if you aren't, your image-posting privileges get taken away?

Well, it's not like everyone here will post 1024x768 pics for their sigs. Most people here don't care a fuck about images. It would be nice to use pics to reply to some stuff (small ones, of course).

And, finally, they make some threads easier to explain. Instead of pasting the link like we ussually do.

LOL
Mmmh, Lüt has a point. I like it. After all, this place will never end like the SA forums.

I know, I can just see this place closing down and then someone else going to ezboard to make one. Now how many time have I seen that...

Bah, that would never happen. I remember when ZarcyB started the DooM Veterans forum because this place was uuh, "flooded" with newbies. It didn't work out.

As I said MANY times, this place is a drug. It changed it taste, apparently, but it's still a drug.

Hell, he's right, this place is better than crack.

This place'll never close down, not with Zaldron and I as registered members.

Well, I know I wouldn't. Maybe images should be a per-user privilege? Or, how about anybody with over 400 posts can post images? Something to show you'd be responsible with them, and if you aren't, your image-posting privileges get taken away?

Come on, Lüt, you of all people should know post number really doesn't matter...

CONSIDERING I WROTE THAT OVER THREE MONTHS AGO, I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT.

I think if people want us to see a pic so badly they should upload it somewhere and link to it.