Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

14 minutes ago, cannonball said:

Almost finished this episode after how many years....

Oh snap, that better be what I think it is :D

Szuran: Hmm yeah, has a feel like... Theme Hospital and the likes, hehe.

4 hours ago, elend said:

Szuran: Hmm yeah, has a feel like... Theme Hospital and the likes, hehe.

Exactly, it feels a bit like making your own miniature model. It's super satisfying.

i got a lot of work still too do for this, level 17 for labyrinth of aku megawad im working on.
a hell infested city level.

level 17 (2).jpg

level 17.jpg

Added some of the original Doom 2 decorate files to my mod so now Zombies drop more than an ammo clip. They also drop an armour bonus, and sometimes they drop their weapon (yes, I added the Zombies Rifle into my mod)

Shotgunners and Chaingunners also have been rewritten and now have reduced drop rate for their weapons, and they too, also drop armour bonuses and ammo for their weapons. 

Screenshot_Doom_20200519_113619.png

9 hours ago, Aku said:

i got a lot of work still too do for this, level 17 for labyrinth of aku megawad im working on.

The grass is a lot more saturated than the rest of the scene, not to mention the tiling of the flowers is really noticeable. I'd suggest finding a more word out. Aside from that though, this looks fantastic :)

Been slacking the past few days, but I finally now got another room finished in the map. Just one more big room and two little rooms near the exit to finish, and the outside area (which isn't pictured... yet lol) to finish off then I just got to add the monsters and that, then it's another map finished. I think we all know what webs in the venting could mean 🤔🕷️ lol. If not, then you haven't played D3 lol 

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022303.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022410.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022518.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022438.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022653.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200520_022740.png

It was just supposed to be a simple staircase to go from A to B but I got carried away. I can't be the only one?

image.png.e6136394bd482743ccae4908529f6185.png

Me: What if I make a map that doesn't just spam fodder monsters everywhere?

Also me: 19499702_mebut32bit.png.c55aa7b9c705f2845891c16bfd517ea7.png

PS: The answer to the riddle from my previous post was Arch-viles. That's who the pillars are for.

@Moustachio   maybe a blackish sky with deep blues (almost black) to add contrast to that spectacular geometry or alternately a mucus looking sky since you're inside a creature

Alternatively a spaghetti texture. Maybe green, to contrast with the reddish squid textures. :p

EDIT:

Found these two awesome seamless textures on myfreetextures.com (so I guess they are free to use), you could make a sky out of these yourself.

https://www.myfreetextures.com/large-seamless-image-of-entrails-guts-or-other-disgusting-stuff/

https://www.myfreetextures.com/abstract-meaty-flesh-wound-background-texture/

Both work very well in the Doom palette, even in green:

flesh2xkiw.png    flesh2obk94.png    flesh3w8kb5.png

Edited by elend

8 hours ago, Moustachio said:

Doing some updates on Interception II Map10 which takes place inside of some monstrous eldritch creature. I'm still having trouble finding the perfect sky for it...

Did you actually manage to align guts on a circle? Tell me your secret.

All you need to do is make sure the combined length of the circle's linedefs is divisible by 64. Simples.