Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There some players asked about latest version of chillax2 WAD but link of author is broken. Now I found in my old PC latest version and uploaded in my dropbox. On new version author Arcore have fixed some balance, HOM and monsters stucks.

Chillax2 latest Version: V 1.5.5

Chillax2 in Wad-archive (latest V1.4.1): Link

There are my Playlist

thumb2.jpg.b865a39d8162e7f57f9723c4da89d225.jpg

Edited by CrazyDoomguy

When will this wad be in full version? and how many tracks will be in it compared to the first part? As I look good has been made for a long time.

1 hour ago, Doom fan said:

When will this wad be in full version? and how many tracks will be in it compared to the first part? As I look good has been made for a long time.

By Arcore:

Unfortunately, I'm unable to finish this project because of:

- time constraints

- lack of interest from the general public

For lack of interest from the general public, some people have shown interest, but not enough.  And worse, there's a group of people that started their own chillax2 project recently.  It's my understand that this group is aware of the existence of my chillax2 project, so it's unclear what their reasoning is for starting their own chillax2 project.  

It is sad to see my project go unfinished.  There's only 2 options I can see:
1. Wait 1-3 years to finish it.
OR
2. Convert the project into something different (non-chillax, rebrand it as a typical wad with reduced monsters) and simply end it (at MAP10).

I'm very sorry that I started a project that I could not finish; a project that gained your interest, and I failed to finish it.  

5 hours ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

- lack of interest from the general public

I mean, I know at least three multiplayer servers that could use a fresh new slaughtermap pack like this. A lot of them (and I mean A LOT) have been using just Chillax and SF2012 for years now. There's nothing wrong with that, but it never hurts to throw something new in the mix for a change.

20 hours ago, Doom fan said:

Aren’t the tracks expected to continue as there were 47 tracks in the first part?

As I wrote, Arcore dont know. It all depends on his motivation create new maps. Earlier he planned to make 32 maps

Slaughterfest map called Inner Stronghold.Look like three map from chillax 2 wad. Reminds center map build in 12 map from chillax first wad.Better balance ammo in every level and excess rocket in this level.                                                                                                Monsters: 1108/1108                                                                                                       Secrets: 0/0

Descent into the Maelstorm the craziest map in Chillax wad.Breaking throught to the last in this madness wad hard.The hardest part is in the corridor with arch-villes.Running to the teleport for the blue skull,you come across with two cyberdemons.Teleporting back to the corridor,you need to fight offdemons and resurrected imps with your fist.Breaking back out of the hallway takes a lot of luck,and i did it.It's much better further.Crazy nightmare map.        

The Courtyard slaughterfest map resembles platforms stuck and traps labirints.A lot of arch-villes make additional difficult.Last collisions with horde cacodemons berserk fight.                 

The Docks my favourite map in Chillax2 wad with drawbridges and many tarps.Fierce in blood slaughter.                                                                          Collisions did not stop until the end of the level.                                                                                                                                                            Monsters: 965/965                                                                                                                                                                                                    Secrets: 5/5                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The Cathedral slaughterfest map contains fight.A lot of arch viles in the penultimate and last rooms was the most tense denouement.                                     

Slaughter map narrow hallways and angry archvilles.Enough rockets and cell ammo for last battle.                                                                                       

The circle slaughterfest map resembless bottom in central zone.Mancubuses and revenants on stair rockets fight.Took red key you have battle cacodemons.Twenty seven archvilles traps where exit.                                                                                                                                                      

Disadvatage ammo forced plans to proceed with caution.                                                                                                                                                  

One of my favourite map in chillax wad.Red sky reminds fiery blood.Platforms with narrow floors need battle for every key.Fight in a platform revenants and going back was the most interesting fight.Including yellow switch near exit barrier as after a while 32 archvilles.Necessarily save cyberdemons in platform with yellow switch.Fire slaughter map.                                                                                                                                                                             

Dungeon slaughter stronghold.                                                                                           

Speechless legion of fear.                                                                                                                                                                                                

Barons rooms in the start and revenants fight in the middle zone.                                                                                                                         

Crossroad map.Cyberdemons on platforms were fury.