Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Favorite sport?!?!?!?

Hey sup peeps anyway whats everyones favorite sport or activity eather that your envolved in or just plain watch on tv?

Mine would have to be: Boxing(somewhat envolved)
Motocross(use to be envolved until I blew the piston head off my rm125)
Ultimate fighting(watching on tv)
and paintball (envolved)

Any game I can play in a relatively large field/parking lot (preferably hockey) that doesn't have 2,000 pointless penalties to avoid.

I only relatively enjoy playing, and I would never play on an official team because I'd be fed up with aforementioned pointless penalties within a few minutes of play.

I can't stand watching more than 15-30 seconds of anybody else playing sports. If somebody I know is playing, I can sometimes stand watch for a minute.

I like the idea of physically developing yourself while competing with others, but I basically hate all team-based sports. Athletics are cool. Boxing is borderline.

ZarcyB said:

Do your pointless questions never end?

Hey im bored and look it gives people something to talk about so what the hell is your problem????

Favorite sport to watch is football, but sometimes I watch hockey if I'm mildly bored.
Favorite sport to participate in is an odd one...making and throwing boomerangs.

Scratchers... and no, I'm not talking about the lottery.
I scratched two points yesterday. Come to think of it, I just made a hole in one.

I really don't play sports. I occasionally will go bowling (woo hoo), but not much else. I was involved in Kung-Fu and Tai Kwon Do at one time if you want to count those. But...I don't even watch sports on TV. Just catch the luberjack competitions or sumo wrestling occasionaly (more like rarely).

To play: Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Golf.

To watch: Motor racing esp. Nascar; saloons etc, Soccer, Snooker, Golf, Darts etc.

Yea I'd have to say I like hockey as well I play quite a bit of baseball in the summer to.

I kinda liked Junior High football. I quit playing cause the Varsity players were idiots and and were just regular jocks. I didn't want to have to deal with them. I still got friends that play football but evgery time they start getting jocky, a firm slap against the back of the head usually fixes the problem. If not, I run like hell, though knowing they will catch me every time:(

I dont like to watch sports, but I enjoy playing:
Basketball
baseball
Football
Ultimate Frisbee (I suck though)
Just plain beating the hell out of each other

All of these are just quick games with my friends, no serious team stuff.

Basketball,Football (Soccer),Baseball
Sports that I like to watch:American Football,X-game sports (especially snowboard) and etc...