Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Sega Master System

Anyone own one? I found the console alone with no wires at a second hand store... paid 3$ for it.

If anyone owns extra stuff, would they be willing to trade/sell them to me?

Thanks in advance :)

Out of interest, is it a MS1 or 2? We had one at school way back in the day, fond memories. Have you got those rectangular control pads? They were strangely comfortable

It is the MS1 with the card slot. And it didn't come with any controllers... I kinda bought it and felt I could piece the rest together later. I heard a rumor that you can use genesis controllers and AV ables. Know if it's true?

Pretty much yes. You can even use Genesis or Master system controllers on the Atari 2600, which I did to avoid using those sad-sticks. Lousy things were terrible...

Silverwyvern said:

Anyone own one? I found the console alone with no wires at a second hand store... paid 3$ for it.

If anyone owns extra stuff, would they be willing to trade/sell them to me?

Thanks in advance :)

I have a few games for my Master System (the console is currently at my grandparent's house, haven't seen it for years) and I might be persuaded to trade them with you. I'll look them out when I get home (I'm at school) so I can give you a list then. If you like, you can e-mail me ( zarcyb@blueyonder.co.uk ), catch me on IRC ( irc.freenode.net:6667, #zdoom ) or get me on AIM ( screenname: zarcyb ).

I hope I can help :)

I still have my Master System... (MS2). Only 3 Games tho, + Alex Kidd built in.

You can also use the controllers on the C64 and ZX Spectrum :P